Corr

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
right now jim is showing the off road world why he needs to get out of the way. Corr is dead.

corrs dead.... Talked to tony v today and tony is full speed ahead ,primm is going to be a cool track lots of changes " lets go racing":)

movindirt

Wham Spore
RDC Crypto
Website
www.movin-dirt.com
, .

Attachments

• cooked-cardinal.jpg
    cooked-cardinal.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 184

3D of 3DCS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.3dcsvideo.com
It seems so, but I'm curious as to why that is a cardinal. Isn't the expression "your goose is cooked" or something like that?

movindirt

Wham Spore
RDC Crypto
Website
www.movin-dirt.com
It seems so, but I'm curious as to why that is a cardinal. Isn't the expression "your goose is cooked" or something like that?

"Stick a fork in it"... Sorry I just grabbed one of the first pics I found and did a quick paint mod. I will try harder next time:D

I was just answering your question Brett.

Hey anybody do you think there will be corr this year or what. Hopefully they can get it together and start corr again.:confused:

My answer is CORR is done. Do I like it? No way! I hate it, very sad to see.

RJ's deal at this time seems to have the best outlook. But thats just the .02 of an outsider who has been watching from a far. I could be wrong... I can honestly say CORR run by the Baldwins is over outside of a miracle. Just don't see why anyone would go back.

Brett, no matter who ends up promoting short course racing I hope you have a place to race your Trophy Kart. Good luck at the races!

Last edited:
RDC Crypto
RJ's deal is strong, and and WSORR seems pretty solid, but seeing what i saw last year at Crandon, i know that WSORR doesn't have nearly the resources available that Jim has/had. some of without which is hard to make the off road world look as cool as it is. at least having coverage on NBC and Speed gave the sport the publicity it needed, and i just don't think WSORR can deliver the same. THey're already looking at going back to very outdated production techniques