Corry Weller at M4SX round 6

D.L.C.

Reaction
Corry Weller dominating the first few laps at round 6 of the M4SX series till an oil problem caused a slipping belt and cost her the race

sorry about the horrible video quality

Last edited by a moderator:

ML Racer

Reaction
Looks like she opened up a can of whoop azz on her competition!!

What a bummer on her belt issue.

There's a hot chick that knows how to drive;)

Dirty*

Reaction
Im glad i wasn't one of the guy getting the wood laid to them!! by a girl... ha ha Good Job Corry your on it!! Kj

450grl

Reaction
Thanks so much! You guys are awesome!! I can't see that video from work, but I will for sure check it out when I get home! How cool!! :) It was definitely a bummer, but it's an easy/cheap fix, so we will be ready to try again at Lucas this weekend! Oh, and congrats to RJ for killin' it out there!! Great track, too - Ken!! Loved it!

450grl

Reaction
We did some cool motorwork to it about 4 races ago, believe it or not. Then we had this really frustrating stumbling issue that we had a REALLY hard time diagnosing for a number of races....kept thinking it was fixed, but it would come out again in races. Well, we finally found it and CURED it, and this is the result - lol! Not bad for a single cylinder utility motor! :)

450grl

Reaction
Gremlin turned out to be something as simple as my intake design. Normal kit people run, but under a load that was extremely hard to duplicate unless I was actually ON the track, it didn't flow enough for my sensitive motor. Easy fix, and....wallah!

As for my motor, it's our 800cc race kit for a 660 Rhino......specifically, it's 797cc's. The newer, EFI 700 Rhinos are actually easier to get power out of....I sort of have the "dinosaur" of Utv's...lol! With the v-twins out there killing it these days (Teryx and RZRs), us Rhino peeps are definately the underdogs.

But fortunately for me, I have a husband that still manages to find a way to keep it somewhat competitive - and I have had to learn to drive my fanny off to do the same. :)

PS - Absolutely my motor kit is available to the public.....I hate that it is....but it is! LOL!! I'd rather keep it all to myself - haha!

dnf736

Reaction
Gremlin turned out to be something as simple as my intake design. Normal kit people run, but under a load that was extremely hard to duplicate unless I was actually ON the track, it didn't flow enough for my sensitive motor. Easy fix, and....wallah!

As for my motor, it's our 800cc race kit for a 660 Rhino......specifically, it's 797cc's. The newer, EFI 700 Rhinos are actually easier to get power out of....I sort of have the "dinosaur" of Utv's...lol! With the v-twins out there killing it these days (Teryx and RZRs), us Rhino peeps are definately the underdogs.

But fortunately for me, I have a husband that still manages to find a way to keep it somewhat competitive - and I have had to learn to drive my fanny off to do the same. :)

PS - Absolutely my motor kit is available to the public.....I hate that it is....but it is! LOL!! I'd rather keep it all to myself - haha!
Geez Corry....

Sorry, this motor package is only availble to a select few.....:cool: