counter-strike

empire231

Reaction
anyone here play it? if so, PC, X-BOX, ps2?.. I just got it a couple weeks ago for my PC and I'm hooked on this game. I also got it for X-box, but I haven't really tried that one yet.

In_the_works

Reaction
Used to play it on PC, there are sooo many custom weapons & skins that you can download. You can totally customize the environment. Really fun game.

fox_mccloud2000

Reaction
Oh ya! I love that game. Got it the day it came out. You should search around but be ware of the cheaters out there. If someone shoot you though a wall then you might be getting hit by a cheater. But good look with the game.

-matt-

But beware it takes along time to get #6 in the country at CS

kjmiller1

Reaction
Website
www.getuswhilewerecheap.com
I have it for the pc. I sat at my computer for like 4 hours, but was only playing for like 10 mins! I just got annihilated, their are a lot of hardcore cs gamers that just kicked my butt (maybe my crappy mouse had something to do with it). They might have it now, but I wish they had some more 1 player scenarios aside from the training stuff.

Red_Star

Reaction
Ive been playing it for too long. Got so good, had to start cheating haah jk. You deff. get hooked on it.
cool.gif