covers for hella 4000s

blind655

Reaction
Where can I get the clear covers for the hella 4000 lights?

Thanks
Mike

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

singlehanded

Reaction
bought some at mckenzies a week ago.

local

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Wait, I got to sound like an idiot for a moment, but you can get clear "hard" plastic covers for the 4000's instead of the white and black Hella covers?

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yup they work pretty good too. The light is a little lighter with them off but for the price of the lights they are worth it. They will fit the HID's too!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Snmiedo

Reaction
Race Ready Products has many of them in stock for $12.50 each. Give us a ring at 619-691-9171.

Thanks!
Mike Cohen

blind655

Reaction
alright thanks for the info everone

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Junior

Reaction
Are the clear covers street legal in CA?

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yes they are. I got pulled over before and one of the things the officer told me was that I needed to cover my lights. I said "They are covered, I dont see where it says what color the cover has to be"....He had to agree and didn't give me a ticker for them.

Go Big Or Go Home

MH20

Reaction
I think the CVC says that the covers must be opaque.

1993 Ford Ranger Supercab 4.0L 2WD

J_Dog

Reaction
Re: "Are the clear covers street legal in CA?

California Vehicle Code 24411. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a vehicle may be equipped with not more than eight lamps for use as headlamps while the vehicle is operated or driven off the highway. The lamps shall be mounted at a height of not less than 16 inches from the ground, or more than 12 inches above the top of the passenger compartment, at any place between the front of the vehicle and a line lying on a point 40 inches to the rear of the seat occupied by the driver, shall be wired independently of all other lighting circuits, and, whenever the vehicle is operated or driven upon a highway, shall be covered or hooded with an opaque hood or cover, and turned off.

Jeff Matlock
CODE 3 Motorsports
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I guess the guy who pulled me over didnt know the rules that well. lol

Go Big Or Go Home