Coyne TT

PHAIII113

Reaction
Are they going to race desert again? What is going on? Only seen them a laughlin!!! Waste of a good truck to be just sitting.

baja619

Reaction
Did you just un-bury a treasure chest or something. do you want to make an offer on it. Why dont you share with us why its a shame for the truck to be sitting there and what YOU are going to do about it other than posting none of your business on the internet.

Coyne is focused on shortcourse and he did damn well out at Surprise stop for the LOORS

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Did you just un-bury a treasure chest or something. do you want to make an offer on it. Why dont you share with us why its a shame for the truck to be sitting there and what YOU are going to do about it other than posting none of your business on the internet.

Coyne is focused on shortcourse and he did damn well out at Surprise stop for the LOORS

Wow did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? It is a shame to see such a awesome truck only racing once a year..Seems to me the guy was asking a honest question on why the truck is not running..Don't have to blow the guy out of the water..Gotta love RACEDRAMA.COM

mike.t

Reaction

i saw their baldwin built pro 4 in the classifieds. looks like they are willing to trade(+$) for a 1600 car, maybe they're downsizing.

do they have two shortcourse trucks?

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Yep Robert Ross has the Porter truck

The Coyne's TT is sitting in the Racer Services shop.

I believe their focus is on short course right now..

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Oh, also, personally, I would like to see Marty Coyne back behind the wheelof a TT-- he knew how to drive fast! I know, back/neck injuries/pain. We miss you , Marty!

not to hijack this thread, but I think RDC needs a TT roll call every once in a while: How about Josh Baldwin? He was getting pretty fast in his trucks, both desert and short course... now nothing. Hey Josh B., you out there? Check in with us.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Hey Doug, after Martys yard sale @ laughlin he retired.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
who is the "dry wall guy" ???

The guy who used to own this sweet piece of machinery.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
i saw their baldwin built pro 4 in the classifieds. looks like they are willing to trade(+$) for a 1600 car, maybe they're downsizing.

do they have two shortcourse trucks?

Travis has a brand new Greaves built truck...pro4

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Oh, also, personally, I would like to see Marty Coyne back behind the wheelof a TT-- he knew how to drive fast! I know, back/neck injuries/pain. We miss you , Marty!

not to hijack this thread, but I think RDC needs a TT roll call every once in a while: How about Josh Baldwin? He was getting pretty fast in his trucks, both desert and short course... now nothing. Hey Josh B., you out there? Check in with us.

I dont know if im completly off base with this but, maybe since Jim had so much trouble with money and what not with CORR, if Josh was racing it may seem like they dont have any money troubles since it costs so much to race, it may not look to good for the Baldwin family to be spending all this money when the didnt have any for CORR. I dunno i could be completly wrong but that is what ive come up with, anybody have any actual info instead of my thought??

Thanks,
Mike

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Pics, video??

That crash is the final shot in my dvd, IN DUST WE TRUST, Vol. 2. However, it is not my footage-- it was shot by Michael Flores of MFlo Films. He was right on top of the crash in a helicopter -- awesome footage.. and all credit to Mike Flores.

I was standing about 100 feet away, with my back to Marty, shooting the adjacent course.. When we got to him, it was obvious that Marty was pretty shaken up... what a wild ride!