Coyote wash 200 photos.......tnt

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
nice pics... so many photogs out there now that we have a huge range of pics to choose from... i luv it... i always had a hard time finding pics but now it seems like every photog gets at least 10 pics of each vehicle... it makes it nicer for the racer to see theyre vehicle in action!

JAM 1600

Reaction
That is the Manring group, They are usually pitting for Manring Motorsports ( Caitlin Manring ) but offered to run a check this time !;)

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
That is the Manring group, They are usually pitting for Manring Motorsports ( Caitlin Manring ) but offered to run a check this time !;)
nothings stronger than the heart of a volunteer offering to help... good job Manring Motorsports and all the volunteers and officials.
tough break Caitlin, u'll get'em next time!!!

dAdDy'S GiRl

Reaction
nothings stronger than the heart of a volunteer offering to help... good job Manring Motorsports and all the volunteers and officials.
tough break Caitlin, u'll get'em next time!!!
Thanks! We were makin great time and the car was running great. Its the worst when you break a part like that and the spare is sittin in the garage at home. Oh well I was happy with the car and the seat time that i did get :)

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
any more of #7 PCI/GT Truck? Preferebly from the front with the lights on?

thanks, great pics.

Taylor
RIGID Industries.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Any pictures of #744 would be appreciated.