crandon june 09

ragracin

Reaction
I was out at the track last night and as I walked through their was Greaves, Huseman, RJ, Rob Mac, the LeDucs and all the big guns that have been the backbone of this sport and were all just talking and laughing and their was a vib that I haven't felt in a long time. Campfires burning and people walking around. Rob Mac made it a point to go through and tell the workers at the track that it was great to be back and it was the place he loves to be. Kids crowded around the R/C track watching people run trucks around it. I will try to post some pictures up for those who would like to have been here. It is great. It usually is great every year but this year seems to have a new shine to it. My dad runs the back gate and he was telling me last night that when RJ was back there it was "thank you sir" and treated everyone with a great amount of respect. I wasn't sure how things would be this year but from every person I have talked to it is going great. I will see about getting some pictures up when I get time.

ProLite13

Reaction
Look's like rain in the forecast!!:p

DP

ragracin

Reaction
Local forecast this morning said hot tomorrow and hot Sunday but no rain. Earlier this week they said rain on Saturday but they changed it. We did get some last night but not much.Should be good weather but ya never really know.