Crandon Picks

little bart

Reaction
Well It sure is coming fast only 1 week. Here are my picks.

P4-Greaves
P2-Taylor
PL-Kincaid

A midwest sweep:D

philsmike

Reaction
Pro-4x4 - Geoff Dorr

Pro-2wd - Scott Taylor

Pro-Light - Todd Attig

Super Buggy - Bob Warren

Light Buggy - Dave Vandermissen Jr.

Single Buggy - Bill Jenkins

Front Engine Buggy - any of the Houle Brothers

American Stock - Gary Bradley

Foreign Stock - Phil Friemuth or my favorite Phil Reusche

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
p4-greaves (i think hes getting tired of the husman show! :) )
p2-rj is the favorite but i would really like to see evan evans take it, he's had some bad luck lately and crandon could really help him out
p-lite- casey curry! ... but if FIG is racing he has my first vote

Tater

Reaction
Classix Weiland
Stock Truck Al Konitzer
Formula 4x4 Ridderbush

PL Hord
P2 Oberg
P4 Douglas

Last edited:

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Let's see....

Pro-Light: Kincaid, Hart, Hord, Huseman 1-4. If one of the top 3 faulters Huseman will see the podium. Steve Federico will get one of the two holeshots only to have the engine overheat, or lose fuel pressure, or ??? to knock him back in the pack...

Pro-2wd: Taylor, MacCachren, Johnson, McGrath 1-4. Scott Taylor always seems to come up big when it counts in Crandon. Mac knows how to get it done here too, but it's always been in a 4wd. Johnson and McGrath will battle to show who the real ICON is! This could end up an podium full of energy if Taylor can't keep the transmission in one piece... Look out for Ross Hoek to make a splash!

Pro-4wd: Greaves, Huseman, LeDuc, Douglas 1-4. Nobody has more laps in a Pro-4wd. at Crandon over the last 5 years... If Huseman can pull the holeshot, he'll check out early. LeDuc won't have to make up for his ill handling truck at this track. Douglas is another one with pretty big hp. #'s, and he doesn't have to fight a pushing front-end much on the wide open track...

Cup Race: You must first finish before you can finish first... Pro-4wd's will finish 1st and 3rd. Scott Taylor will finish bridesmaid. If they can keep the small cubic inch Nascar V-8's from rattling themselves to death, Greaves and Huseman will fill the top and bottom spots on the podium. Nobody else in the field can make their way through traffic like the two Monster Energy Toyota drivers...

Last edited:

Tater

Reaction
"Nobody else in the field can make their way through traffic like the two Monster Energy Toyota drivers... "

I'm cleaning up Cheerios from my computer screen. That's hilarious. Johnny has not been showing much patience in cautious passing. Johnny VS Schreiner in Borg last year was a way dumb move.

I'm not disputing that Johnny will podium, let's see him do it clean.

Tater

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
Pro 4 Kyle Leduc rockstar makita kalgard machine

Pro 2 Evan Evans it time for him to get one and what better of a track the Crandon;)

Pro lite Kyle Leduc as long as the offical dont allow bone head crap , no more pit stops under yellow.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I think I may have to ammend my Pro-4wd picks...

Without the landrush, it will be #99 of LeDuc followed by the two Toyota's. Curt will be hard enough to pass that Kyle will get out front, and Johnny and Rick will run out of laps to get their faster trucks around Kyle. Curt's truck will seem like it's 120" wide, not 93"... Scott Douglas has a chance if he can get around Curt early. It might just end up the closest race in recent Crandon history (for the top 3 spots)!

Slash01z

Reaction
pro 4 Scott Douglas has not won for a while but i feel one coming this weekend.
pro 2 scott Taylor probably the most experienced pro 2 racer at crandon.
pro lite jeff kincaid with no landrush or with unless someone beats him to the first turn.

little bart

Reaction
pro 4 Scott Douglas has not won for a while but i feel one coming this weekend.
pro 2 scott Taylor probably the most experienced pro 2 racer at crandon.
pro lite jeff kincaid with no landrush or with unless someone beats him to the first turn.

I'm looking forward to the rematch of Hord and Kincaid. Should be some great racing.