Crandon Pics - MTG

philsmike

Reaction
Here's a few pics from Crandon - Quality could be better, it is what it is.

is.

is.

is.

is.

is.

is.

is.

is.

retroblazer

Reaction
The white truck that has the Charlie's Automotive on the door, is that a Flannery entry? Keep posting those pictures. How about some of the Formula 4x4's?

philsmike

Reaction
That's Luke Johnson, RJ's son. He ran in Limited 2 (Sportsman2) be bought Dave Waldvogel's truck and was blue and black all year except for Crandon. It was done to honor Jack Flannery. Pretty Cool.

He might be running it on PRO-2 at Perris or Vegas, haven't heard yet.

Working on Luke's video about Crandon now. Should be ready in a few days.

Chris, you need to come to Weyauwega, WI Oct.10, to race either F4x4 or Tough Truck with the former Flying Tomato Can.

retroblazer

Reaction
The "Raffonator" is currently parked in El Cajon awaiting another chance to redeem itself in Baja.

MeFirst

Reaction
That's Luke Johnson, RJ's son. He ran in Limited 2 (Sportsman2) be bought Dave Waldvogel's truck and was blue and black all year except for Crandon. It was done to honor Jack Flannery. Pretty Cool.

He might be running it on PRO-2 at Perris or Vegas, haven't heard yet.

Working on Luke's video about Crandon now. Should be ready in a few days.

Chris, you need to come to Weyauwega, WI Oct.10, to race either F4x4 or Tough Truck with the former Flying Tomato Can.
Last I heard, the plan was to run only Primm. The truck is still in Wisconsin getting a little TLC after Luke rolled twice at Crandon.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Last I heard, the plan was to run only Primm. The truck is still in Wisconsin getting a little TLC after Luke rolled twice at Crandon.
Not to mention how many times that thing was on fire.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
You see when I used to race motocross, it took stones about this size!

bw5.jpg