Crandon PRO Light Race

Pro4Tundra

Reaction
That we were Pat! And all that work for a power steering belt. dang

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
awesome video!!!... was that mitch on the mic??
Thanks RJ, Having it up for viewing Saturday helped offset the "jones" of not being there...
I'd say Mitch pretty much knocked it out of the park. I was really impressed with his shootin' from the hip like that and that down home southern comfort "twang"...it just worked.

Y'all come back! .... and we will..
great job!

Art E. said it was the most exciting racing he has seen in many years. From what I hear the locals were over the top friendly, helpful, enthusiastic and just plain SUPER PEOPLE!

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
I think this is the best short course coverage yet this year (out of all short course racing). Overall really good camera shots and commentary. Mitch should do commentary for all the shows. He's passionate about the sport and knows the drivers. There's a real sense of true excitement in his voice, rather than just a hired voice trying to make it seem exciting. We need more stuff like this. More true honest short course coverage rather than the contrived gimmicks that have been so popular over the past 4 years. Can't wait to see the P2 and P4 coverage. Great job Mitch.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I think this is the best short course coverage yet this year (out of all short course racing). Overall really good camera shots and commentary. Mitch should do commentary for all the shows. He's passionate about the sport and knows the drivers. There's a real sense of true excitement in his voice, rather than just a hired voice trying to make it seem exciting. We need more stuff like this. More true honest short course coverage rather than the contrived gimmicks that have been so popular over the past 4 years. Can't wait to see the P2 and P4 coverage. Great job Mitch.
Goes to show that TORC is working hard to improve their product. Great weekend of racing. Good to see Scott Rehn back in the booth. All in all, great weekend.

hoeker

Reaction
Rehn & Kain, lol

sounded like they actually worked well together.

ragracin

Reaction
I thought that the announcing was great also. Scott and Cheyne know more of the history and more personal stuff about the drivers but Wes Kain brings the heat to the party. He was funny and you never know what he might say next. He just has a different style either you like it or you hate it. The three guys did a great job and kept people entertained. I am sure people have different views on this but I think they found what works. variety- something for everyone, young and older

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I thought that the announcing was great also. Scott and Cheyne know more of the history and more personal stuff about the drivers but Wes Kain brings the heat to the party. He was funny and you never know what he might say next. He just has a different style either you like it or you hate it. The three guys did a great job and kept people entertained. I am sure people have different views on this but I think they found what works. variety- something for everyone, young and older
I agree 100%. Wes is very exciting on the mic and Scott was great as well. I think all 3 did great this weekend.

philsmike

Reaction
It was a great improvement over Texas and Perris. They all brought something to the party. If you now need three guys working the booth for the fans. Who is going to pay for it all. the fans??? the racers?? a sponsor?

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin.

ragracin

Reaction
I usually buy a Monster for the ride home from work but now I will buy two a night now! So I will in return help out on my end just need to drink more energy drinks. I also bought my kids a slash at Crandon so I would say that should cover a few minutes worth!

handmethemic

Reaction
Or you guys can just cut a check directly to me, I'll give you my address.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
I agree with both of these post.

TORC made a great move this weekend by posting their pro-lite race on the web. Mitch did great. I hope this will be something they will do every race weekend.

TORC was taking a chance by putting Wes, Scott and Cheyne together in the booth. However, it turned out to be a brilliant move. I loved it. Scott and Cheyne added history while Wes added color. By the end of the weekend they were playing off of each other as if they had worked together for years. Wes was adding more about the drivers as Scott and Cheyne started adding more color. Great job Wes, Scott, and Cheyne.

philsmike

Reaction
Was I imaging things, or did it seem like the PRO-Light trucks were moving faster on the video. Like it was sped up about 10%. If so, keep doing it. It really brings excitement to the show. Mitch and Tes worked well together as well.