• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Crandon Racers

illmattic86

****! You are right! I read the article on instagram so did not realize they added that caption on one of the photos. Be even cooler if he ran the old Chevy body with the traditional livery from back then too.

acers

Will be nice to see Carl race at crandon again.Sounds like alot of drivers are coming. Should be great racing

dbq61537

At some point, I would love to see, the other Pro4 guys, just get out of the way, and let Johnny and Carl rip-it!

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

acers

At some point, I would love to see, the other Pro4 guys, just get out of the way, and let Johnny and Carl rip-it!

Hell with that. I want to see an all out battle with all of them !!!!!!

alwaysracin

Hell no, that is only racing we see right now. We want to see more than 2 trucks fighting for the win !!

Pro4orNothing

Judging by social media posts from today, looks like you can add these guys to the list of West Coast drivers making the trek to Crandon this weekend.

Pro4 - Doug Mittag
Pro Lite - Casey Currie and Ryan Beat

Hoping that the Pro2 count from the West Coast goes up...

acers

Judging by social media posts from today, looks like you can add these guys to the list of West Coast drivers making the trek to Crandon this weekend.

Pro4 - Doug Mittag
Pro Lite - Casey Currie and Ryan Beat

Hoping that the Pro2 count from the West Coast goes up...
Rob Mac had a family emergency and did not race Reno, He was coming to crandon but now have to wait and see.

acers

Pro 4 from the west should by Kyle, Mittag, Bradley Morris, Renezeder and Menzies. Patrick Clark and I think Eric Fitch are coming over, and Prolite Beat, , Currie, Keaton Swane, Travis Pecoy and I think one or two more. Then the mod kart kids like always.
No Fortin?

JMS

stoked, flying out tomorrow to help out a long time OG in Pro Lite Brian Cavitt, we havent race there since 2002 ish so its gonna be a blast just to be back out there!