• Forum membership has its advantages....

Crandon Results Thread

RacinBob

Pro-2

1st Oberg
2nd Dan Van
3rd Taylor,

Wait sound like Taylor 2nd Dan Van 3rd. At the finish line Van was on top of taylors hood. Not sure who 2nd will be given too.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
prolite or pro light that is
Kincaid
Hord
Schmidt
Hart

Pro 4
Douglas
Greaves
Renezeder
Marking

mudhound72

pro 2 finish was kick *** :D Now that is what you call racing. Trophy Karts were very intersting to check out.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Pro- 2 was awesome!
Carl did not have a good day:(
Kyle did not have a good:(
Todd and Curt did not have a good day:(

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Sunday

Pro 4
Greaves
Brasho
Renezeder
Marking

Pro 2
Probst
Oberg
Vandenheuvel

Prolight
Hord
Schmidt
Eller
Hart

BAPerf

Marking is getting it together.
If Brascho finished ahead of Carl, I would guess that means that Johnny was the only one at full speed. I hope I'm wrong, but normally Brascho can't knock a podium finish down without the front runner's having problems.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
on top of BA's assessment...looking at the point standings renezeder and greeves are the only big dogs racing pro 4 in that series...

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
If Brascho finished ahead of Carl, I would guess that means that Johnny was the only one at full speed. I hope I'm wrong, but normally Brascho can't knock a podium finish down without the front runner's having problems.
I dont know Brasho, but Creighton from Maxxis told me he led quite a few laps yesterday.

[email protected]

Kent Brascho bought Walker Evan's last Pro-4 upon his CORR retirement. (I assume this is still the truck he's racing.) Given the age, it's probably slightly outdated and heavy, but Randy Anderson builds good stuff. Over the past 5-6 years, Brascho seemed to have potential but made the mistakes that would be expected with inconsistent appearances. If he's been doing some testing and getting the wheel time, it wouldn't be a surprise if he was keeping up with Carl & Johnny.

Pro Lite 77

Kent Brascho flat out hauls. The truck is way newer than the one that Carl had been driving, and he can drive the wheels off of it. Both holeshots both days in P 4. He did lead a bunch of laps too. He ran down the pro 2's in the cup race as well. He's not a big dog, but he can drive.

sickrick

Kent Brascho looked awesome out there, I was very suprised and happy to see him do well.

Probst won pro 2 sun and had a 5 second lead in the cup race, but lost a belt and ended what looked like a great run.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Can you please explain for those of us that aren't there? Just wondering what happened?
Carl's Pro-2 motor went up in smoke, was told but not by Carl!
Carl's Pro-4 was not fast. he at best was Middle of the pack on Sat. He passed very few racers, most broke in front of him.

Much better on Sun. Took him the whole race to pace the lead truck Pro-2 Oberg on last lap! Carl's truck looked much better.

Kyle had an really bad weekend. Was never up front racing for the lead. Broke and flat tires.

Curt blew a motor and Todd raced only one race, not a threat!

On Sunday Curt was out front for a small while, them up in smoke:(