Crandon Trail Ride

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
For all of you who couldn't make the trail ride from the original Brush Run 101 race track, I put together a little video that shows how it went. I didn't put a lot of work into editing because it was a lot of footage, but I think it turned out pretty good. The camera is also shaky in many spots because it was a rough ride, but I'm sure you'll be able to handle it.

We personally, had a great time reliving the old track. We even had to help out a fellow rider with a flat tire. And after that we realized our toolbox was still open and I had to climb out of the cab of the truck into the bed of the truck and close it. Then return to the cab obviously. All while we were moving, by the way. It was a one of a kind experience, hopefully this little video can give some of you an idea of what it was like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiwbkWigP-0"]YouTube - Trail Ride[/ame]

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
i can't believe they used to race on that trail... that would make for some outrageous racing these days... reminds me of the tracks they run in New Zealand

wild offroad

Reaction
hey that looks like it would have been fun! nice weather too. do you know how many vehicles were on the trip?

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
I'm not sure how many vehicles there were, but I'll go with an estimate of around 200.

philsmike

Reaction
The Superfans mentioned over 125 trucks and over 275 atvs. over 500 participants.

just like the entry numbers back in the 70's.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Wow, I guess I was that far ahead that I didn't realize there were THAT many. Crazy.