Crandon World Championship, Who's Coming?

Billy_the_Kid

Crandon World Championship, Who\'s Coming?

So, who's going to make the trip out to Crandon this year for the World Championship's and the Borg Warner Challenge Aug. 29-31st? I know Jen and Greg are planning on being there again. There will be 3 full days of fun. Friday there is a car show and parade in downtown Crandon, then they have time trials for the BW Challenge, then pre-run for all of the CORR classes, and then a big monster truck show and stuff. Saturday they have 8 different CORR class races which are for World Championship rings. Plus there will be three Crandon sanctioned races: a Class 6 race, a Formula 4x4 race (class 3), and a Good 'OL Boys truck race. Saturday night there is a concert by Vic Ferrari Band and a HUGE fireworks show. Then on Sunday they do all of the CORR races again, plus the other three Crandon sanctioned classes. And then the Grand Daddy of all, the Borg Warner Challenge. Absolutely incredible to witness the 15 minute sprint for all the marbles. I can't wait!!

Hope to see some people from RDC out there. If so, stop by and say HI. I will be in either the Ross Hoek or Rod Wells pit area.

Ross Hoek
Rod Wells
Crandon Offroad