Crandon World Cup - Red Bull Signature Series

racefan2041

Reaction
This is gonna be wild! I hope alot of the west coast teams will be able to attend.

racefan2041

Reaction
Whats wrong with calling it the World Cup when they call their races the World Championship?

sb4pro

Reaction
Whats wrong with calling it the World Cup when they call their races the World Championship?
I think it sounds PERFECT !!!!! You all know I've been dying for this to happen for years . THANK YOU RED BULL FOR STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE . ;)

mike337

Reaction
Who cares what it's called. The best of the best will be there WIDE OPEN! Let's just pray for good weather and no DNFs.

ryspilg

Reaction
So jazzed for this! I wonder if they will do a similar format like rally cross with heat races, semi, and main event..

sb4pro

Reaction
So jazzed for this! I wonder if they will do a similar format like rally cross with heat races, semi, and main event..
I'm betting it's set up like the governors cup pro 2 gets a head start on the pro 4 trucks . Then it's a race for not only class win but the overall .

ryspilg

Reaction
Yeah I meant for the individual races that are ran in the pro classes. That would be a lot of trucks out on track at once even for a large track.

mike337

Reaction
So, who's going to win?
Will the Toyotas have enough HP?
CJ ftw.

sb4pro

Reaction
So, who's going to win?
Will the Toyotas have enough HP?
CJ ftw.
I'll hold my bet til we see who's showing up from Lucas Series but , yes CJ or Johnny would be a good bet . I'm hoping LeDuc doesn't hold a grudge and shows up , he was scary fast last time I was there .

mike337

Reaction
I wouldn't bet a dime on that race. If most of the names show that were mentioned, anybody could win, and they pretty much all have at Crandon in the past.
Can't wait!

sb4pro

Reaction
Has anyone heard how ticket prices are gonna go ? Are we gonna have the same wristband deal like always ?

dbq61537

Reaction
The Red Bull angle, will bring guys out to Crandon that haven't been there in years. I wouldn't be surprised if, Lucas Oil had a few of their guys head East.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

sb4pro

Reaction
That's what I'm hoping . The more Lucas guys that show up the better . I haven't seen Carl since they came to Unadilla NY for the CORR series back in 03 .

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I will be making plans if 18-20 P4 and 18-20 P2 show up. I asked on their IG post when the entry list will be available. It would be nice to see all the fastest guys out there on the same track at the same time so its back to what short course was 10+ years ago.