• Forum membership has its advantages....

Crandon

Rennsport Group

The Crandon UltraCross course is made up of our normal short course but with a section of climbs and obstacles in our Crandon Off-Road Park, which can be accessed from the campgrounds and pits.

sb4pro

For those looking for rooms last minute , Quality Inn in Rhinelander still has rooms but only ones with King Bed .
1 715 369 3600

havahockey

Flipper
If flying to Crandon from Las Vegas, what is the best airport to fly into and how long is the drive to the race track?
I just booked a direct flight from Vegas to Minneapolis and will drive to Crandon (about 4 hours). Flights are super cheap compared to flying into Green Bay, Appleton, or Wausau. I usually fly to CWA but most of the flights have a long layover in Minneapolis so i'll actually get there sooner just driving from there.

sb4pro

I just booked a direct flight from Vegas to Minneapolis and will drive to Crandon (about 4 hours). Flights are super cheap compared to flying into Green Bay, Appleton, or Wausau. I usually fly to CWA but most of the flights have a long layover in Minneapolis so i'll actually get there sooner just driving from there.
Hope to see you there like I said earlier we should all meet up in one spot and have like an introduction meeting

DaGuy

Do we have a known list of west coast drivers coming out? Or has anyone seen any “confirmations”