• Forum membership has its advantages....

Crandon

illmattic86

A little birdie told me Jed or Jamie Flannery (sorry can't remember which one) will be running Keegans Pro 4 that they purchased.

sb4pro

Crandon old school poll -

What is your favorite old school paint scheme?

Mine is Ford Rough Riders

sb4pro

Enjoyed watching the Crandon video! Did Scott Taylor sell his truck when he retired?
Not sure if he sold it or not but the last paint scheme I remember it having was the blue Miller Engineering one if that helps any , Dan McMillin drove it in the regular race and Scott drove it for the cup .
29460B8B-EA31-4B8B-ABD2-E3E11D57ED14.jpeg

cjmay13

It would be cool if they parked all the trucks down in front of the crowd on the track and intro all the drivers before the Cup race like they used to.

Rennsport Group

We are working on something like that for the Cup race now. The issue always is getting the trucks back in line and everyone safely belted in etc. With all the races we have that day time is the issue.

sb4pro

Just found out my friend from nearby is going . He’s gonna be racing the ULTRA4 race . His name is Matt Garofalo , here’s a vid of me doing a ride along at a local event

And here’s one of his actual runs

sb4pro

We are working on something like that for the Cup race now. The issue always is getting the trucks back in line and everyone safely belted in etc. With all the races we have that day time is the issue.
How out a parade lap and introduce them as they drive by

DaGuy

They’ve been doing that for quite a while, so I would assume it would happen. Always gets me hyped for the cup!!

Pro4orNothing

They’ve been doing that for quite a while, so I would assume it would happen. Always gets me hyped for the cup!!
Get Van Halen’s “Right Now” blasting on the P.A. like they had been doing for quite a few years while they’re at it...I’ve always associated that song with Crandon Cup intros since I started going.

Looking forward to Labor Day weekend. Sounds like pretty much everybody from Midwest and West on the Pro level will be there. Should make for an epic weekend!

Slash01z

I cant wait! While obviously it wont be the largest truck count we have ever seen its great to see most of the big names finally making it back here to support the legendary facility!

"Get Van Halen’s “Right Now” blasting on the P.A. like they had been doing for quite a few years while they’re at it...I’ve always associated that song with Crandon Cup intros since I started going". Same here! lol

For me I am very concerned about the logistics that will come with the event. For someone who hasn't missed a spring or fall race since 2006, I worry that the enormous amount of people may possibly bring down the weekend for the true offroad racing fan. Its great they finally have a huge concert (even tho i have no interest in attending kid rock) something i have always thought was needed at the event but to me this will bring in so many non racing fans that it will almost take away from the people who care about the racing. I cant tell you how many people ask if I have extra tickets and when i ask them what day i get "well we dont care about the racing we just want to see kid rock". I just hope all of the one and done spectators dont ruin this spectacle we die hards have waited so long for.

Anyways im sure Crandon has a plan and will pull through as they always do and it will be a great weekend!