Crandon

hoeker

Reaction
just some highlights from a great weekend of racing at crandon. Pro-4 was spectacular with carl renezeder schooling the boys in both rounds!! then he topped it off with a win in the borg! congrats man you rock! BTW the steaks hit the spot at 3 am!

Pro 2 showcased taylor dominating again until he uncharacteriscally broke both days handing the win to dan vandenhuevel. congats dan, i think that's 3 wins this season!

Pro-lite was a great race on saturday, huseman rolled in turn one taking him out, kincaid had engine problems, then we got to watch kyle leduc drive like a 20 year veteran for his first win in CORR, and 2003 world champion title. i missed sundays lite race, but with 2 restarts and kyle winning again i'm sure it was great.

sporty 2 must have been some great racing as well. i got beat off the line for the first time in my new truck, but raced to the front on saturday. dan baudoux was tough and i didn't wind down quite fast enough after getting the lead and rolled the truck. dan took the lead and ran the rest of the race unchallenged for his first CORR sportsman 2 championship. great run dan! sunday was a repeat start from saturday except oberg got in the mix, i was still 4th i think. i was running the boys down when baudoux pulled off with no oil preasure, then 2 laps later oberg had steering problems making it an easy pass. making sure i didn't repeat saturdays exit i took my time leading the remaining half of the race for the my second sporty 2 win of the year.

i missed kleiman winning both stock races, and can't keep up with the buggies but i attached the CORR press release and the next post will have the points totals

www.rosshoek.com

Attachments

dunerking

Reaction
Caught some great racing between Jason Baldwin and Curt LeDuc,had me jumping out of my seat! LeDuc looked to be rubbing on Jason's truck pretty damn hard(reminded me of Jeff Gordon tactics).Good to see the Baldwin truck to pull off the win.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Wow, what a weekend! There were so many close races out there, I was near hyper-ventilation many times! Ross, you are crazy fast! I can't believe you saw us waving and cheering you on in the middle of such an intense race - too funny! Congrats on your second win! I'm glad we were able to be there to see it. Kyle LeDuc's driving was truly impressive. That boy's got some skill! His win on Saturday was bittersweet. On one side of the finishline Rick Huseman was waiting for a tow after a really nasty roll and on the other side was Kyle basking in the glow of his first win. I pretty much exhausted both ends of the emotional spectrum on that race. The Borg Warner race was intense. Renezeder was way the hell out there, but Curt LeDuc and Scotty Taylor were battling for second all the way up to the end. Taylor slammed into LeDuc just before the turn to the finishline and ripped his wheel clean off. To quote a CORR official that was standing nearby, "Well, I guess we won't have to give him a penatly for that." Man, so much excitement packed into two short days. Every single race was an adrenalin rush. It was definitely worth the trip and once again I highly recommend making plans to make it out to this race at least once in your life. It doesn't get much more exciting than this!