*And then.. there's the US GAY-RC / Xgames version. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
These guys HAUL FKNG MAIL

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Argentina WRC segue SIZZLE
*And then.. there's the US GAY-RC / Xgames version. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
These guys HAUL FKNG MAIL

The US "Gay-RC" is not the same as this. GRC is the same as the European WRX. Cars are entirely different than the cars in this video. The closest thing to this in the US is Rally America but again cars are totally different. Its like comparing a Class 7 to TT.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
The US "Gay-RC" is not the same as this. GRC is the same as the European WRX. Cars are entirely different than the cars in this video. The closest thing to this in the US is Rally America but again cars are totally different. Its like comparing a Class 7 to TT.
Areed! One is REAL RACING and the "other" Exhibition at best... and I'm not comfortable comparing WRX to GRC
n'est pas..
GRC (parking lot)

RALLYCROSS EU (actual track)

race-desert

Reaction
The top WRC drivers (not just Italians) are the best drivers in any motor sport... period! And yes US rally America is much different- Not trying to take anything away from US rally guys, just WRC is next level!
Rally cross is it's own little deal as far as I am concerned- kinda like euro outdoor motocross compared to supercross or SST!

Short Bus

Reaction
Here is an in-car of an entire stage from Argentina earlier this month. It is the famous "El Condor" mountain stage and is pretty gnarly, by WRC standards at least - lots of big rocks. Almost looks like fast forward.

Kent Kroeker

Reaction
Great footage! Thanks for posting. Requires about 100x more finesse and physical fitness than mindlessly bashing whoops in Trophy Truck.

But it lacks the Adventure of the Big Desert.

The short stages don't require the same kind of endurance, strategy, team effort and improvisation that Baja racing does.

Nevertheless, intense and super impressive! Probably the highest echelon of pure driving in the world.

goRGgo

Reaction
I was trying hard to understand the "calls" by the Co-dog and struggled with understanding it while imagining listening as the driver. Does anyone remember the "thread" that discussed how each team's co-dog communicates with their driver?

JDDurfey

Reaction
I have been a co-dog several times, got sick once on a twisty course puking in my helmet. I don't see how that navigator can keep his lunch down, call out turns, much less read from a notebook while twisting through that stage. That was crazy.

I didn't think Rally cars would stand a chance at the Mike's Sky Ranch hill climb because of how rough and rocky I expect it to be, but my opinion is changing a little. That was way rougher with large rocks than I thought WRC was.

renagade

Reaction
John Kennard (Hayden Pattons Co-Driver) mentioned that in an interview that we would often take an anti nausea tablet on the first day and he would normally be ok for the rest of the rally.

A rally car in the old safari spec would be the the toughest of the lot.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
EURO "MAIL" JHauling. FINLAND/POLAND on the march and ON THE GAS w/ TEAM F**KMATIE those Crazy Italians at it again. "Where you at KB"!

Finland

Poland

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I can do that in my Raptor all day long. Well, not quite that fast, and I'm not very good at that slidey style of driving, but yeah, I can do that.