Crew shirts......

450grl

Reaction
Hey guys/ladies....we are finally going to do some sublaminated crew shirts for our team (it's only been 3 years - lol!). I googled a billion places that do custom work, but wanted to see who you all recommended - looking for good pricing, nice product, good turnaround time, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

ProLite13

Reaction
Hey Corry, I like the look of the swaghouse stuff but when I try to find anything online I can't get past there home page for more info. 888-309-SWAG or swaghouse.com

1mskm

Reaction
the guys from R+ at the track which was BSR parker pumper out of riverside .
They are awesome ! they do great team shirts etc... give them a try

gootjr

Reaction
Cory
Call Dave Nelson @ Simpson they do lots of team shirts and do everything in house.
(310)539-2266

450grl

Reaction
Simpson does shirts as well? They are already doing my new race-suit and have all my logos.....hmmmmmm!!! :)

Thanks for the responses everyone - I know I can always count on my RDC peeps!! :)

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
Check with Tim and Timarie with Racin' Dirty/ Blo-Me they might be able to help you out and they are at every race!!

Danny Ebberts

Reaction
We can do crew shirts, shirts and driving suits at ZLT. They are not sublimated but are cost effective and look good. They are not the full cover look.
If that might be something you want call ZLT (800) 958-7737. You can look at zltmxid.com to look at some samples.

tim_krueger

Reaction
paydirtmedia.com

been seeing a lot of Oakley shirts turned into crew shirts lately, they seem to be getting a lot more involved with off-road racers :)

scott creed

Reaction
Triton Imaging does really nice work they just made our shirts there in El Cjaon CA, Tritonimaging.com or sandiegotshirtsonline.com

focusarmy

Reaction
Call Eric @ Pitimage.com and get a quote, He is the man! He does all of the shirts for Sparco, Hart and Hunnington, Oakley, Nascar teams, NHRA teams, ect... 805.522.4050

prothings

Reaction
Hey guys if your looking for the best shirts in the industry at the best prices check us out at www.prothings.com or our ecatalog @ www.prothings.com/ecatalog.html We are currently doing all of the shirts for Lucas Oil, Geico Motorsports, Morgan Lucas top fuel team, Carl Renezeder, Scott Kincaid, Nitro Fish racing, Larry Morgan, Jeg Coughlin, Mohegan Sun, and Richard Petty Motorsports, Gillette Evernham and Sarah Fishers Indy Car team. Our shirts are about by far the best shirts at the best price in the industry. They start at $70 and go down with more qty. We have no minimums and no set up fees. We believe in our product and our customer service. We arent a sales Company we are a manufacter. Should you have any questions about us please feel free to speak with Tom Bogner from Lucas Oil or Carl or Jennifer at Renezeder Racing. Thank you Ron..... 626-716-0224.