CRF250

empire231

it's supposed to run the 125cc class. pretty much the compitition for the yzf250, but I think this bike would woop all over it. I always liked 125's on the track more so than my 250, but in the dez, a 250 is the way to go. that crf250 should have alot of guts and will handle the sand alot better than a 125

sirhk100

Physically size wise it will probably sit about the same as my 450 or any 125/250 dirt bike. Powerwise would be comparable to the 125 class but probably no powerband, more linear torquey feel. 4 stroke style!!!

Ryno

Khris-

I saw one @ Elsinore last weekend. It sits lower than my CR, but the guy was kicking ass on the big track. When are we going riding? I'm going to GH tomorrow night for some seat time.

Ryno

motoxscott

We had the 250F version of that at work a few weeks ago. Looking it over, it was the first time I've ever wanted to own a Suzuki. It looks really nice and the power is really good.

Littlenutts

A little birdie told me that changing the oil filter on the RMZ is a real pain in the arss! Draining coolant and taking off side covers.... Sounds like way to much work for an every 2 oil changes type of job. Also the Clutch rubs on the clutch cover and makes a horrible noise Along with KYB suspension! What is that?
I am bummed I was going to get the RMZ but I am all CRF250 now.
-Just what I have heard. I guess we will have to wait to really see.

homey

That's true, it's also on RacerX I think. The bike is all new with the aluminum frame, and is 100% Suzuki. I think the '04 date is realistic, and looks like Suziki really wants to impress with this bike. I'll be interested to see how the bike turns out!