Cross drilled rotars

Jordan

Looking for a friend. Drives a 99 Transam and is looking for some aftermarket nice cross drilled rotars. Does anyone know a good place and shop to get them installed that wont rip you off? Some good places to look for them? What are the top brands and things to look for? Thanks for the help!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Check into Wilwood or Brembo. You should install them for him and make a few bucks but save him money at the same time.

Kris

Tony_Barraza

Jordan-

Also look into products from Stainless Steel Brakes Corp. (SSBC). Their "Force 10" line of products look pretty sweet.
thebrakeman.com

Good Luck!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

ntsqd

We make a whole front brake upgrade kit for that chassis. Has a larger rotor and a 6 piston fixed body billet caliper. There are several rotor options, check wilwood.com for details.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Jordan

Jerry can you post or call me with some contact info for them. Thanks

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

ntsqd

"TS: Do you guys offer anything for the front of '92-'96 F-150's 2wd ? "

You're on your own there. It's possible that we have everything you'd need except for the caliper bracket. That you'd have to design and build or have built.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

DougM

Be aware, the slotted/cross drilled rotors are great but once they wapr or lip, no one will turn them to resurface.
I have Stillen brand rotors on my grand Cheorkee. lasted about 2 years but there a disposable rotor once there warped.

good luck

Jerry Zaiden

Scott keep in mind the hub and rotor are 1 peice. You will need to make a hub and mount a rotor to it. Also go with 95 or 96 spindles. They are stronger and have a bolt on calliper. We will be making hubs with Willwood rotors on them in the next few months. They will also have Willwood calipers on them as well.

motoxscott

Thanks Jerry. I'm trying to plan this whole i-beam F-150 build up so I do it right the first time.

Now if I could only sell my superduty to buy an F-150 and starting tinkering..........