crossing back across border with trailer

punchdrunk monkey

Every time I come back from Ensenada, I just follow the flow and get back across the border. This works fine with a truck. What is the best place/way to cross back with a trailer? I am always on the west side of the flee market (in the border line). I always see most the trailers on the east side. What are the best tips to cross back with a trailer?

43mod

wear a HILLARY FOR PRISON T shirt and have a Trump sticker on the left side of the trailer.
Works slicker than snot.

Ilovebaja

ready lane is what that lane you are talking about is called , will always be much faster than the regular west lane it's suppose to be for those with passport cards or the new passport book, licenses that are rfid enhanced with a chip where you hold it up against a sensor and by the time you get to the inspector he has all your info but you can get away with it if someone has it or say the cops gave you that directions to that lane and no problem.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ens...9fbfa1df2fff2!2m2!1d-117.0292961!2d32.5430373
or gps ready lane tijuana

Last edited:

Honda48X

ready lane is what that lane you are talking about is called , will always be much faster than the regular west lane it's suppose to be for those with passport cards or the new passport book, licenses that are rfid enhanced with a chip where you hold it up against a sensor and by the time you get to the inspector he has all your info but you can get away with it if someone has it or say the cops gave you that directions to that lane and no problem.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ens...9fbfa1df2fff2!2m2!1d-117.0292961!2d32.5430373
or gps ready lane tijuana
It all depends on the agent you see at the border. I tried the same thing and the agent said "looks like you don't have an enhanced drivers licence so you will have to go to secondary" and there I sat for about 40 minutes waiting to be inspected.

punchdrunk monkey

Thanks, I have the ready card but my son doesn't.

Ilovebaja

It all depends on the agent you see at the border. I tried the same thing and the agent said "looks like you don't have an enhanced drivers licence so you will have to go to secondary" and there I sat for about 40 minutes waiting to be inspected.
40 minutes is better than 2 extra hours at the regular lane. The west lane is a nightmare!