• Forum membership has its advantages....

Crue-fest SF250

Goatpoker

I can't believe that Tommy is actually driving. But getting some attention on Instagram. Tommy Lee in the SF250

Fourstroker

The body looks like one of Petes Bajalite

BANNED4LIFE

yeah a little confusing.....yes TOMMY is racing but not a bajalite....they are using same wrap guy of mine that just wrapped the bajalite with the KING graphix for the 1000, so the wrap guy must of just used that for a template0.....they are racing the geiser in TT SPEC!....should be fun, haha

WickedGravityVideo

Tommy Lee racing a TT at San Felipe? Wonder if he and his entourage will visit La Iguana? Sounds like some good Baja times coming in late February.

Anger Issues

Well first off... I think it's super cool! Go Tommy!! 2ndly whose Geiser is it? Lastly, I did some research on this team with the gumball anime graphics. Seems they have some serious dough (no kidding...), but how did Tommy get hooked up with them?? I presume through the gumball 3000 efforts. Whose got the skoooop on this team and why this race? I guess former male models can still rock it!

I think Tommy will have his ass handed to him in San Felipe, but I'm just jealous and maybe he will surprise a few of us!! Wish I could race this one, but probably gunna have to pass...

kwl

Sheaco

Sheaco

Tommy should do just fine behind the wheel, He's use to handling All North American Union Fire breathing Hell Raisers.:eek:

Last edited:

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I wonder how his condom catheter will effect his ability to steer with his hog.

harleys dad

yeah a little confusing.....yes TOMMY is racing but not a bajalite....they are using same wrap guy of mine that just wrapped the bajalite with the KING graphix for the 1000, so the wrap guy must of just used that for a template0.....they are racing the geiser in TT SPEC!....should be fun, haha
good luck Pete