Crypto

What do you think about Crypto Currencies?

• What's Crypto?

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Crypto is legit and it's the future.

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • I know about it but I'm scared and no plans to buy.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
I might be moving into a house with solar in the next few weeks, would it be worth building a mining PC since electricity will be close to nothing? Or can I use my gaming rig to mine when I'm not playing?

It really depends on your graphics card. You can mine ETH and set it up to automatically mine when you are not using your computer. It will generate a lot of heat in the room from the graphics card running full tilt. It is also hard on the graphics card, but a graphics card gets out dated typically before it gets used up anyways so I'm not sure it really matters. You can search the hash rate of your graphics card and fiqure out how much it will generate per day based on the current value.

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
This Bull run is going to be epic!

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
IMG_0024.GIF

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
I'm not giving investment advice...have been wrong many of times and realize all my investments are at full risk of going to zero. EVEN MY CASH!

For those that are searching for ideas, these are my current holdings that are doing well. BTC, ETH, SOL, ADA, ONE and HNT.

I am not fishing for the highly speculative stuff trying to hit a home run. I am trying to diversify and protect some capitol against the dollar.

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
I know TDAmeritrade does not offer direct investment into any crypto currencies yet, but is there some investment platforms that are ground level start ups that you can invest in that will help getting into crypto with not having to have separate portfolio folder.
The video clip previous sums up my crypto interest perfectly.

Lance

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I know TDAmeritrade does not offer direct investment into any crypto currencies yet, but is there some investment platforms that are ground level start ups that you can invest in that will help getting into crypto with not having to have separate portfolio folder.

Lance
Robinhood but that's gotten a bad wrap recently.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I think the issue with many Crypto investors is that’s all they have. So when it goes down their entire portfolio gets killed. You can’t have all your money in Crypto.

For inflation times you need to be in Energy, metals like gold, and healthcare along with other things. You want investments that are inflation proof.

We see all these kids putting money into the Crypto market that have never played in the market at all and are not diversified.

Crypto is fun to play with and you can make money but you can also lose it all. It’s like gambling, when I go gambling I only bring enough cash to have fun but if I lose it all its just entertainment money and I won’t lose any sleep over it. So if you can go drop $500 at a club and have no regrets than that’s what you should have in Crypto, nothing more.

Although that being said I have more in crypto right now than I would ever drop in a club. Haha. So maybe whatever you are willing to pay for a race is a good scale. LOL

Mike

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Except that precious metals have kind of been acting in the reverse of the philosophy that when markets go down, they go up. Since 2011, they seem to have somehow become an investment like all others in that when the market goes up, so do they and when the market hoes down, so do they. I think the pron;em is too much funny money getting played by non-intelligent investors trying to catch lightning rather than creating strong companies for the long haul. And too much political play turning golden eggs into dog poop and dead roaches into fugachis. Diversification is no different than putting your money into a savings account right now. You may or may not have a broker that gets lucky.

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
Well I lied:(...I do have a $130 speculative money invested in 10,000,000 shares of SHIB. Currently sitting at $900 with the big move today.

My son was like....wow, if that its a $1 you'll have 10 million. I responded..."I'll tell you what, if it hits a $1, I'll buy you that 10K bike you are looking at" 🤣

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
I think the issue with many Crypto investors is that’s all they have. So when it goes down their entire portfolio gets killed. You can’t have all your money in Crypto.

For inflation times you need to be in Energy, metals like gold, and healthcare along with other things. You want investments that are inflation proof.

We see all these kids putting money into the Crypto market that have never played in the market at all and are not diversified.

Crypto is fun to play with and you can make money but you can also lose it all. It’s like gambling, when I go gambling I only bring enough cash to have fun but if I lose it all its just entertainment money and I won’t lose any sleep over it. So if you can go drop $500 at a club and have no regrets than that’s what you should have in Crypto, nothing more.

Although that being said I have more in crypto right now than I would ever drop in a club. Haha. So maybe whatever you are willing to pay for a race is a good scale. LOL

Mike
I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. Once the Crypto market becomes regulated this will be like a new age stock market, newer investors will invest only in Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse, etc. The current stock market is for old timers. The only investing I do in regards to that is where my IBEW investors put my $. Crypto assets, I say this because I think Crypto currency is an outdated term is a lot more exciting than Wall St. I should probably look to invest in Wall St but I don't know much about it and it's boring to me. I know a lot more about Crypto assets and I continually learn about it.

TrophyBurro

RDC Crypto

Lance
there is a eth and btc etf NYSEARCA: BITO