Crypto

What do you think about Crypto Currencies?

• What's Crypto?

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Crypto is legit and it's the future.

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • I know about it but I'm scared and no plans to buy.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Made $8 since I bought mine lol
Keep in mind if you buy on Paypal or Robinhood you do not own your bitcoin. Crypto.com is decent or Coinbase Pro. A VPN and Binance is good too!
Matic should be a really good investment long term, even short term if you get impatient.
Watch Nebraska to be crypto banking HQ, should be into law by next week, brought to you by Telcoin.
Anyone who buys BTC and holds will be good in the near future. the alts are where you can make, or lose, a ton really quick.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Keep in mind if you buy on Paypal or Robinhood you do not own your bitcoin. Crypto.com is decent or Coinbase Pro. A VPN and Binance is good too!
Matic should be a really good investment long term, even short term if you get impatient.
Watch Nebraska to be crypto banking HQ, should be into law by next week, brought to you by Telcoin.
Anyone who buys BTC and holds will be good in the near future. the alts are where you can make, or lose, a ton really quick.
Thats good to know. Honestly when I saw that it had crashed like it did I just went ahead and bought it through paypal because it was the only option I had and the only app thats linked to my personal account. I had some $ in my venmo that I almost never use and just sits there so I figured I might as well throw it at some crypto and let it work for me rather than just sit in an app Im probably not gonna use for months.

Robin Hood

Reaction

Why do you need a VPN with Binance?

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Binance doesn't allow US accounts, you have to use binance.us which has far fewer coin selections. Should use a VPN anyway. Anything legal in US will require kyc, defeats the purpose of decentralized imho.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Yeah I'm down 48k lol, it will go back up so whatever

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I bought doge on robinhood. It's my understanding coinbase will support doge in a little while. Can I transfer mine then? I wish I understood the flaws of Robinhood.

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Hey Dan! You cannot transfer anything you buy on Robinhood or Paypal to any other exchange. You are sort of renting the coins from them and get the profits or loss. Crypto.com is a decent place to buy, and they allow US accounts. I use Kucoin the most.
Set up another account, even if its on Coinbase, sell your robinhood doge and buy on new account.
Robinhood just sucks.

Tube ride

Reaction
0612079E-EE57-4F61-A49D-FFAB51EC9DDA.jpegWhat are your thoughts on Akon ? It’s around .27 cent

MI-FL Offroader

Reaction
Its getting more accepted. Performance parts vendor in Florida has been accepting coins for a few months now.

J Prich

Reaction
On the cusp of mainstream acceptance.

MI-FL Offroader

Reaction
On the cusp of mainstream acceptance.
Maybe, hard to say right now, but Im learning more about it everyday. The traditionals like my Father buy into the hype about terrorists, hackers and criminals being the only ones that use it.
But when I see that I can use it to buy parts for my V8 Toyota, its encouraging.