Crypto

What do you think about Crypto Currencies?

• What's Crypto?

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Crypto is legit and it's the future.

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • I know about it but I'm scared and no plans to buy.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Bro_Gill

Reaction
The acceptance thing is huge. One of the stocks I own has a block chain money transfer system that is approved in many countries, but not the U.S. yet. I suspect it may be based on the fact that it eliminates all the go betweens that get to charge for international money movement. I am guessing that the major banks are not too thrilled with losing all that free money when computers do the actual movements. Crypto kind of falls into that same category. It cuts out the ability of these corporations to skim a bit off O.P.M.

johndjmix

Reaction
Funny how people that don’t know how it works panic and sell and panic and buy. Where the ones of us that know what’s up just sit and laugh.

Don’t buy/sell unless you fully understand how it works. Unless you want to loose a lot of money.

You might see a 30% drop in a day. But then again you might see a 30% rise in a day. That’s how it works. Do your homework.

—john

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Funny how people that don’t know how it works panic and sell and panic and buy. Where the ones of us that know what’s up just sit and laugh.

Don’t buy/sell unless you fully understand how it works. Unless you want to loose a lot of money.

You might see a 30% drop in a day. But then again you might see a 30% rise in a day. That’s how it works. Do your homework.

—john
So it’s a stock? That’s how you just explained it.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
So it’s a stock? That’s how you just explained it.

Similar. But you can buy/sell crypto 24 hours a day. You can buy fractions of a coin. And crypto is extremely volatile compared to stocks. Seeing 5, 10, 20, 30% drops or gains in a day is normal.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
6E21A209-4120-4783-8C75-181AE54B944F.jpeg

J Prich

Reaction
Hard to deny the future potential as more and more businesses keep adding Crypto to their portfolios. Paypal, Venmo, etc. Any service that deals with moving money would be naive to ignore it.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
If you can't see how the .gov is diluting the $ and that Crypto is the way of the future then God help you. Heck, the Crypto that's available today might not be whats going to be mainstream in the future but it will be Crypto mark my words.

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
If you wanted a chance to buy BTC at $4.00, here is the next BTC at $4...Pirate Chain ARRR

Open a TradeOgre account and pair trade BTC/ARRR, though more affordable to send LTC to TradeOgre, trade into BTC before trading for ARRR. Download the Lite Wallet from Pirate Chain (ARRR) - The Most Anonymous Cryptocurrency and send ARRR into your control!

For ultimate privacy trade into XMR (cake wallet) then into ARRR....thru TradeOgre.

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
If you wanted a chance to buy BTC at $4.00, here is the next BTC at $4...Pirate Chain ARRR

Open a TradeOgre account and pair trade BTC/ARRR, though more affordable to send LTC to TradeOgre, trade into BTC before trading for ARRR. Download the Lite Wallet from Pirate Chain (ARRR) - The Most Anonymous Cryptocurrency and send ARRR into your control!

For ultimate privacy trade into XMR (cake wallet) then into ARRR....thru TradeOgre.

Here is another route to maintain most anonymity for yourself:
Read how to at link!