Crypto

What do you think about Crypto Currencies?

• What's Crypto?

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Crypto is legit and it's the future.

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • I know about it but I'm scared and no plans to buy.

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
How do you find out about these? By the time I hear about them, they have skyrocketed
A stay at home dad I know from a skateboard collectors facebook group posted something about it. He lucked out on the doge coin stuff too. And, like me, he willfully admits he doesnt know what hes doing.

its up another ten bucks a share now.

It hit 72 for a minute and I sold half what i had so my risk is now zero.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
@holdtheline and other instagram pages and also reddit (smooth brains!!!)

It's basically a hype-train/group-think/bandwagon type scenario.
If anybody finds any of the quick money ones like your mentioning post up.

Then we can start the "crypto truck class".

-Idiots who got lucky with crypto and spent it all on a trophy truck they suck at driving.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
A stay at home dad I know from a skateboard collectors facebook group posted something about it. He lucked out on the doge coin stuff too. And, like me, he willfully admits he doesnt know what hes doing.

its up another ten bucks a share now.

It hit 72 for a minute and I sold half what i had so my risk is now zero.

I bought some low last year around $4-5. Sold 85 in January for a profit. Still had 40 today and sold 10 at $61 and have another order in to sell 10 at $75. I shouldn't have sold the 85 in January. LOL.

Anything that took a big hit from covid last year is most likely going to go up as things "get back to normal"... Unless they go out of business. Then you're screwed.

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
I have a friend that is HODL 16,000 shares of AMC, waiting for (what is said) the real short covering of the naked shorts.

ARRR, love me matey's to get aboard, it's bang up against $6 of main resistance before new ATH soon! The Atomic Swaps (created by the OG developers of ARRR) are around the bend, along with better wallets and exchanges that can manage the new technology of zk-snark. Will eventually create 10x-1000x gains. Still early in the life span landlubbers!!!

grndhrdstyhmbl

Reaction
I have a friend that is HODL 16,000 shares of AMC, waiting for (what is said) the real short covering of the naked shorts.

ARRR, love me matey's to get aboard, it's bang up against $6 of main resistance before new ATH soon! The Atomic Swaps (created by the OG developers of ARRR) are around the bend, along with better wallets and exchanges that can manage the new technology of zk-snark. Will eventually create 10x-1000x gains. Still early in the life span landlubbers!!!
you really think that Pirate is going to be big? I think the tech already is, but not the brand.....
XRP is where its at, these guys are the MFkn GECKOS....I'm down like 40k from my ATH last month.....but whatev, i dont really give a poop anymore....I'm just tired and want to take a nap

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
you really think that Pirate is going to be big? I think the tech already is, but not the brand.....
XRP is where its at, these guys are the MFkn GECKOS....I'm down like 40k from my ATH last month.....but whatev, i dont really give a poop anymore....I'm just tired and want to take a nap
If he's as right about Pirate, as he was about those sealed indictments.. probably not.

MI-FL Offroader

Reaction
I dont believe one word those punks are saying. For years the Media, Gov and bankers: "Bitcoin is untraceable/unrecoverable and is used by terrorists, hackers and criminals".
Now, just in time to save the world from itself, they reverse hacked a wallet? LMAO
Not buying it.......

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Dropped 11% after that ransom seizure, I'm down about $25 since I got into this, do I keep HODLing? I need beer money for this weekend

MTPyle

Reaction
This entire "we recorvered bit coin out of a wallet" stinks to high heavens.

In 2006 I was told about BC and my buddy said hey you just download the wallet and they give you 25 coins to start with for free. I had no idea what he was talking about but the dude was sharp so I set it up. Got my 25 BC and then said WTF do I do now? Anyway I never did anything. ended up throwing the laptop away but had a back up. When BC got to like $3K I remembered my wallet. My son Connor spent days trying to get it set back up but it would not work. He could see the wallet and all the stuff but it would not work. I am sure there is a way and I bet this is the kind of thing that is happening. So Have 25BC somewhere I cant get to.

Mike

Offspring

Reaction
I dont believe one word those punks are saying. For years the Media, Gov and bankers: "Bitcoin is untraceable/unrecoverable and is used by terrorists, hackers and criminals".
Now, just in time to save the world from itself, they reverse hacked a wallet? LMAO
Not buying it.......
and it was russian hackers, who used a us based wallet service (coinbase)...right...

Go through this guys timeline and stuff he retweets

Last edited:

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
In 2006 I was told about BC and my buddy said hey you just download the wallet and they give you 25 coins to start with for free. I had no idea what he was talking about but the dude was sharp so I set it up. Got my 25 BC and then said WTF do I do now? Anyway I never did anything. ended up throwing the laptop away but had a back up. When BC got to like $3K I remembered my wallet. My son Connor spent days trying to get it set back up but it would not work. He could see the wallet and all the stuff but it would not work. I am sure there is a way and I bet this is the kind of thing that is happening. So Have 25BC somewhere I cant get to.

Mike