• Forum membership has its advantages....

Curry Fabrications

Jason

Yes I am looking for a phone number to Curry Fabrications down in Mexicalli ....If anyone has it and can give it too me I would greatly apreciate it.....
Thanks

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Curry Fab. shop is in Anahiem, CA.....714 area code call information.

jeff

I think he is talking about a completely different Curry. The Currie he is looking for is not Currie Enterprises in Anaheim, that is the drivetrain Currie - note the spelling or Currie.

Curry in Mexicali has built some pretty cool stuff, including this truck designed by Craig Stewart...

If you can't find it anywhere else I'm pretty sure that Tony Tellier could provide you with the Curry info - try e-mailing him at [email protected]

Aloha

MS6

Curry's phone # is 011-52-66-65-0808. He is usually there from 9am - 1pm and then from 4pm - 7pm. If that does not work, try 011-52-66-46-65-0808. As if calling Mexico wasn't confusing enough, they changed some of their area codes, so that's why I gave you the second number. The first should work though.

Salvador

The phone number its 011-52-686-565-0808, I live in Mexicali and the new area code its 686 then the 7 numbers.

Mexican PreRunner

PATCO

Jeff,
Is that the f-150 that was on display at laughlin a while back? I was under the impression that Stewart's Raceworks built it. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

PATCO

Jason

that truck was built by Curry Fab...Craig Stewart desinged the plans for it.....the plans were for Wayne Lugo's pre-runner....