Curry racing/fabrication

Victor

Reaction
I am in the process of maybe purchasing a class 1 built by Curry Racing/Fabrication out of Mexicali.
Has anybody had any experience or dealings with these guys? Any input would be appreciated.

thanks

Attachments

Tipracer

Reaction
first class fabricators....lots of skill, fit and finish as good as anybody..ask sprocket on this site he has/had a prerunner built by them.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
our EC Motorsports class 7 was built by Curry along with my uncle's class 16 which overalled his last CODE race Yiro Racing....amazing cars and Curry is an awesome guy

Attachments

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
our EC Motorsports class 7 was built by Curry along with my uncle's class 16 which overalled his last CODE race Yiro Racing....amazing cars and Curry is an awesome guy
What a pile!! HaHa!!:):) Why didn't you throw your name in on that class 6 thing?!!! or are you just an internet racer:D:D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Victor, PM sent

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Didn't Calib Gaddis won a SCORE championship in a 1/2-1600 Curry a few years ago ?
Yep.
Dare to say hes probably the best fabncator in Mexico.

el tiburon

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
I briefly worked on a class 1 curry. This is the one that ended up being seized in San Felipe by the federales in the cartel arrest a few years back.

There is also a class 12 that was just completed.

Attachments

O-sider

Reaction
The Yee's had a F150 prerunner that Curry built, that thing was really nice. Ampudia has one also, there are pictures in the Feature section. Needless to say he's got talent!:)

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Didn't the Mcmillins have a prerunner built by them???

seven racer

Reaction
great builder our 12 car was taken to tech at score and the inspector could not believe the car was made in mexico. Car ran very fast at the last MDR race for the 1st time out. only reason car is in the classifieds was because looking to buy a second home. But again class fab shop.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I think Raceworks built their prerunner.
If I'm not mistaken, Mark's F150 Prerunner was built by RaceWorks, but Andy's Prerunner was built by Curry. I think Andy had to take his truck to RaceWorks to have them "Fix/Correct" some problemson his truck...Luke????

Demonturtle

Reaction
If I'm not mistaken, Mark's F150 Prerunner was built by RaceWorks, but Andy's Prerunner was built by Curry. I think Andy had to take his truck to RaceWorks to have them "Fix/Correct" some problemson his truck...Luke????
Got it thanks!

BUGT150

Reaction
Here's a Curry/BRC prerunner that we bought that wasn't finished, we just finished it last week on Wednesday night. You guys may have seen it on RDC classifieds and Dune Buggy.com for sale, turned out to be a nice car. It will be at the Extreme Show this weekend in Costa Mesa.