• Forum membership has its advantages....

curt leduc / lake elsinore motocross park

scott_angryswede

Most of you guys probably missed it, but on Monday (the 22nd) there was a "Spy Day" at Lake Elsinore motocross park. Spy rented the track out for a day of fun and riding. A bunch of pros and "big names" showed up to ride, McGrath, Jeff Ward, A bunch of the Metal Mullisha amongst others. The highlight of the day though was Curt Leduc with his Pro-4 short course truck out on the track doing 80+% of the jumps!!!! Then McGrath got in for a shot at it, but the truck threw a couple belts before he finished a lap. I talked to Curt afterwards and he said it was really fun and "if he had more time on the track, he could probably get most of it down".

Pretty damn cool to see that big truck jumping almost the whole stepup in the back by the water tank.

sirhk100

I heard about that!! Elsinore is my favorite track. Any pictures of the truck on the track online?

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

JenDiggityDirt

There's pictures and video at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pittbossvideos.com>www.pittbossvideos.com</A>

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

sirhk100

I'm glad I do all those jumps he was doing cause if I didn't I'd feel pretty pathetic. That's definately SICK!!!! I would have loved to have been there in person!!

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart