Curt LeDuc Swap Meet Wish List

F.A.S.T.clothing

RDC Crypto
Those of you that say its to far have no idea. I'll be driving 10 hours to come to this event and do so each year. You guys are lucky to be so close to the action. Quit ya bitchen. Ha. I will be bringing 5 35x17 bfg short course tires 2 new lowback beards with matching bench and other assorted stuff. Looking for some 2" kings bumps w/cans, 2.5 or 3" x 16 kings bypasses (the more tubes the better) 37x17 bfg projects, 17" 5.5pattern beadlocks and all the hardware that is hard to find up here. See ya there, lets pre-sell/buy some stuff before we get there

I have 17" 5x5.5 raceline monster beadlocks

F.A.S.T.clothing

RDC Crypto
I have some 2" cnc 5 on 5.5 hubs and snouts, large ump filter can, blitzkreig upper arms for 07 and newer chevy 1500's, and some coils for 3.0 coilovers I can bring if anyone is interested.

does hubs have snouts?

F.A.S.T.clothing

RDC Crypto
i was at BAP so did not get to go this year but i have a lot of stuff

drivehard

RDC Crypto
This is my 5TH time at the swap meet. I always go through the lot a couple times. Once around 6ish Saturday evening, then later at night, between 10 and midnight. This was the first year I didn't find a treasure at night. Seemed like prices were alittle higher, and people were alittle more firm on their prices.

In years past, Sunday was just for fun. Eat a breakfast burrito, maybe scrounge up a last minute buy. This year I bought more stuff at better prices on Sunday. The vibe was just different.

I thought the vibe was way too serious this year too. It seems as the years pass I hear more and more "new that cost".... I don't care. That's why I'm here and not at Kartek today. I sold everything for super cheap. That's what used to make it fun. Seems like alot less drinking and dealing.
If you need to bring a price list..... Just stay home.

spi6616

RDC Crypto
"I HAD A GREAT TIME" we make it every year and recruit my off-road friends (here in Phoenix) and had a great time just good clean (no bar hoppin) swap meetin' found some great deals , missed some great deals and still lookin' for some great deals. I'm still looking for some 934 35 spline center stars.....the cvs people were trying to sell were nearly new price but I found a few to mix and match to make up couple that I need for my car but I need more for my buddies car also I'm building PM me or 602-619-3243

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
I would go a step further and say that you are correct the best deals are when the seller packs, but the good high desire items get sold the moment the seller sets up. I am no expert at swap meets so I am fascinated to read everyones experiences so I can be a better buyer and seller next year.

Yep I bought a nice 2006 crf250x for $2k and a 10" enclosed pace amer trailer for $1100 and 6 used 37" bfg for $100 bucks all at almost noon on Sunday. Lots a guys dont want to take the stuff back home...