Curt leduc?

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
On the TORR show Wednesday night Kyle was on and said they did sell the Class 8 truck and they are trying to figure out the best way to get into a TT, either building their own or buying a current one but he said that they will be racing TT sometime soon.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Doesn't Leduc usually build all his stuff?? I can't see him buying one unless his sponsors want him out there racing right now. Maybe Wyllie's Geiser TT if it hasn't sold yet. Leduc's seemed to do pretty good when they teamed up with G&R in those trucks.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Actually with the way the economy is right now its WAY cheaper to buy a used one than to try and build a new one....Plus it didnt sound like they were going to want to wait around to build one with the season starting next weekend at Laughlin.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Actually with the way the economy is right now its WAY cheaper to buy a used one than to try and build a new one....Plus it didnt sound like they were going to want to wait around to build one with the season starting next weekend at Laughlin.

That's kinda what I was thinking too. TT's are going cheap. Has Wyllie sold his yet? Anyone know?

EASTCOAST DUKE

RDC Crypto
Do you know who bought the 8 truck,and will we see it racing somewhere?I wish them luck with TT,hope it happens!!!And thanks for the reply!!!
Are ROCKSTAR & MAKITA still with them? Also does TORR show replay of thier shows?

EASTCOAST DUKE

RDC Crypto
wow all three of them together,in a tt!!!!!I cant wait to see the outcome!!!
God thanks for the updates,you guys are the best!!!!

dislocated1

RDC Crypto
100% pure speculation on my behalf, but #8025 on BITD entry list is shown as Macrae and he drove with him all last year, so maybe he bought it?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
RDC Crypto
Macrae will be a threat in the ex leduc truck and has tons of miles in it. The battle between him and turner are going to be good.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Macrae will be a threat in the ex leduc truck and has tons of miles in it. The battle between him and turner are going to be good.

cant wait to see turner out there in that truck .. i haven't seen it in person (under turners ownership) but that is one bad azz truck and it's going to be a battle that's for sure!!