Custom fiberglass for the 94-02 Dodge Ram

Breth

Reaction
Hi all!

Im new here, and im from switzerland!

Im a big fan of the look of those prerunners and trophytrucks! Saidly, in switzerland we have a hard law about "car-builts", and its not allowed to put a custom suspension on it, or even weld somthing..... And anyway, we dont have some cool playgrounds like you guys in the states, where you can go play with a truck.

But anyway! I wanna have that prerunner-style ith wide fenders, big tires, etc....
I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD.

After years of waiting i found no some cool fenders from fiberworx.com. They look exactly how i like it. But the problem is, i dont find some bedsites for my truck!

now i wanna built them by my self. My plan is to start with a pair of 93-08 ranger tt-bedsites from fiberworks, and cut them in pieces to make them longer that they fit on my truck. I have enought experience working with fiberglass, i worked for 6 years in the custombikeshop from urs erbacher (drive now NHRA in topfuel).

So my question now:

Do somebody can give me a few datas about a ranger bedsite?

I made a littel graphic, maybe someone can give me some numbers, would be great!

Best regards Sascha

Attachments

baja619

Reaction
Hey Sascha. I do believe you are referring to FiberwerX. You found the right pictures but listed the website incorrectly. fiberwerx.com

Ill get you the dimensions for the Ranger bedsides, so stay tuned.

Breth

Reaction
Oh yeah, youre right i listed the website wrong. Im sorry! Im mean fiberwerx.com!!!!

Yeah woud be great when you could give me the dimensions!

Regards