Cutting parts for free at Primm viewed as spam?

Zambo

Reaction
I've had the same thing happen when I posted some stuff I thought was just good info, bam! deleted with no explanation. Welcome to the internet.

dislocated1

Reaction
Write it up and submit it in the industry news section...... maybe?

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
it probably has something to do with soliciting torchmate when you only have 18 previous posts ..... i think people get tired of the typical person that comes on here with 1 other post in the "hi my name is " section and they try to sell or solicit something... im 100% NOT saying that thats what you did, it just might have been interpreted that way.

Joser1726

Reaction
I dont have a race vehicle now, but i used to race a 7S truck and i know how expensive it is to do or have things done for the truck. So i just wanted to say thank you for your kindness and support to this sport.

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
The Torchmate guys were at King of the Hammers offering their services for the crawlers. These guys are good people!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Spam or not... it's still a nice thing to do!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
To bad for that !!!! I thought is was a very nice jester,and trust me if I needed so parts cut I'd be in the front of the line !!Thanx for your support to the off road Com....I hope it wasn't because of the pete thing!!

jjordan

Reaction
seems somewhat selective on who can post "ad" but everybody doing their best I guess...anyway thanks for the service.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Props to you Torchmate....I didnt see the post but thanks for helping out the racers.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
yes it was spam...you are the devil................maybe the powers that be didnt like that you did NOT respond to my suggestion to cut out your name at contingency and bolt it to my truck......and i dont blame them........

Torchmate

Reaction
yes it was spam...you are the devil................maybe the powers that be didnt like that you did NOT respond to my suggestion to cut out your name at contingency and bolt it to my truck......and i dont blame them........
Is Rich riding with you next weekend? His eyes lit up when I was talking to him about it in Tucson. I think he is hooked!

steve0we

Reaction
I missed your post.... COUGH COUGH.... what exactly could torchmate do for offroad racers and how would that help at the races.......

buddy crisp

Reaction
Spam or no Spam.....I do not care. I am just happy I saw the post and gave "tap tap first in line" I will see you @ the TT250 for sure!!!!! I will be the dud wearing the "BANNED" race-dezert shirt!!!!! Hell I may even put on a "mullett" wig