D-Day Videos Are Up!! TONS!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
There are over 160 videos from D-Day up....my site is acting up so for now you just have to go here to the dir and click on them from there:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://pencilar.vws0100.fast.net/photo/vids/dday>D-Day Videos!</A>

Also on a side note I had to take off almost all of the older videos from my site because I am getting charged like crazy for all the space that was on there and the usage. So from now on the site will only have the most recent videos on it!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

dcman008

Reaction
sweet videos .

"on a scale of one to ten...i think im at least a bagillion!"
live long 91 cors-a-truck

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Bitchen videos. I got some good ones too but I stood in the same place all day. I got especially good ones of the General.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

sbro

Reaction
Nice vids. Austin, where do you get all this storage and bandwidth for videos? I have trouble even keeping a few on my site.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well let me say I just got shocked with the bill lol....its not cheap to have all that space especially when its a non profit site.
That is why from now on there will only be like the last 2 or 3 events up. So download them while you can!

Go Big Or Go Home

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
They have been charging I just didnt know it because I do not recieve the bill :) SO its all added up very high :(

Go Big Or Go Home

cleartoy

Reaction
Thanks for takin all the videos Austin, its appreciated.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

singlehanded

Reaction
Thanks for the sick videos and mine also(blue ranger)...............You rule!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

Matt

Reaction
I was curious to know who's "Bluebaja" is in the video section of D-Day?? I've been looking for a buggy that I helped build a few years ago that looked very similar to that one. It had a Major Motor, Fox Shox, Mastercrafts, Ump, Wright rack, Ultras, 33x9.5's on the back, and was painted white. It was a sweet baja and I would like to see it again. Some lady came and bought it on a 'whim for her son to go to the desert with his friends the next day..... Lucky dood. Let me know if you guys have seen it or if this is the one.

gammaman

Reaction
Whats up Austin, Its Charles with the white ranger and the Prerunners.com sticker on the door. Sorry to hear about the General, I had to leave right before it happened. I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out with the air tank, it helped the ride out alot. The videos are great, Its very considerate of you to take the time to let the people that couldn't make it get a preview. I'm sure its greatly appreciated. By the looks of our official race times, it looks like we might have to have a gruge match sometime at the track. Our times are TOO close. Anyways, Thanks again bro. Keep up the good work and I'll see you at the next event, Take care.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Sup! Ya I noticed that...it looks like you actually beat me by like .16 of a second lol....i'll be there next time for sure!

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Who's air tank, Fish? HI CHARLES! We were out at the track today and Greg finally did his timed run. He keeps pointing out that the track was bone dry and if he hooked up it would have been way faster, but his time was: 4:25:18. And he almost pulled a Belden.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya Greg's airtank....pulling a belden would not be good....looks like Greg might need a little more weight back there cause it always seems to fly nose down.....

Go Big Or Go Home

cleartoy

Reaction
I liked the track better dry. When it was watered down, i lost time in the corners by the trees cuz i slid out towards the rocks.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

gary

Reaction
question for ya....the black 2wd yota, i beleive #P25....what exactly did he break? looks like u bolts, maybe? just curious, since the leaves look okay, but the axle is back a bit far...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I heard it was the center pin on the leafs that snapped and that pulled the driveshaft out of the transmission.

Go Big Or Go Home

gary

Reaction
that makes sense...u bolts would've let the tire stuff up into the bed...so the axle just slid back a bit...long bed style.... :)

jeff

Reaction
That is Toyota's new version of GMC's QuadraSteer.

Aloha