D37 Night Race Series! (sponsored by Baja Designs)

RacerX1

Reaction

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Eric and I are going to do one of these. I think the Prarie Dogs one. I would like to do more if I can swing it. Maybe we can get Jason down there too.

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
We'll be there offering any help with wiring or questions for the night race. And we'll have a some of our Battery Powered HID lights for rent. Patty I'll give you call the week of the race!

Harpo

Reaction
I am going to do a couple of these. You quad peeps need to do these if you haven't done any before. They are a ton of fun

RacerX1

Reaction
If you're not going to baja, come on out this Saturday to Slash X for the first of three summer Night Races! Can't wait.
Baja Designs will be on hand to help out with any lighting issues and they are also "renting" out lights!

100's MC, Sat May 30th ~ Stoddard Wells OHV, 2 miles South of Slash X (Barstow)
http://www.district37ama.org/offroad...y09/09100s.jpg

RacerX1

Reaction

clogking

Reaction
These are a blast my son and i go. He has raced all the D37 night races. Cool weather,Fun people, and sometimes a great 2X4 pit:eek: and some BIG tires to go over right at the end of the lap so all can watch the mayhem.

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Wish I was going to :( . Patty I'll probably be at the last night race with the gang from BD offering any support. Have fun and be safe out there!

RacerX1

Reaction
where is johnson valley
3.5 hours from LHC. Take the 40 West to Barstow, then head south on 247/Barstow Rd. for about 30 miles. Then at Hwy 18/247 East, turn left and go a few miles to Camp Rock Rd. Turn left at Camp Rock Rd (north), go a few miles to the turn-off, Hobart/Powerline Rd. Turn right and follow the race arrows to North Anderson.

RacerX1

Reaction
Well Round 2 was a total blast! The course was gnarly. Lots of rocks and not many places to pass. Very challenging and fun on the quad! We raced 100 miles. I had a non-quad racing bike guy race with me. It was his first time racing a quad. I'm sure he was a little scared but we did great and had a great time! BRING ON ROUND 3! :)

Round 3, hosted by VCMC at Anderson Dry Lake / Johnson Valley
Saturday July 18th. Come on out bikes and quads!

http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2009/july09/09vcmc.jpg