D44 Beams and Camber adjuster help

EOR1488

Reaction
We run a Giant I beam with D44 beam ends on camburg spindles. We have had nothing but problems breaking camber adjusters. Just wondering what others might be doing or what’s working.

85yota

Reaction
Can you run a 0 degree bushing and have proper camber or what degree cams are you running now that are breaking? If you can run 0degree maybe just machine some out of 4130 and run a straight bolt. You could even weld it to the beam at that point.

EOR1488

Reaction
Can you run a 0 degree bushing and have proper camber or what degree cams are you running now that are breaking? If you can run 0degree maybe just machine some out of 4130 and run a straight bolt. You could even weld it to the beam at that point.
Yeah I was thinking about machining something from billet. Using like 4 degrees right now though.

BTFfabrication

Reaction
There’s also the option of using fabricated spindles with uniballs instead of bj’s. Then you could weld in a 0* cam in the beam (like tommy said) if your spindles are built to correct your camber.

KTB Racing

Reaction
What type of camber adjusters are you using? Ive never had good luck with the adjustable 2-piece ones. I figured out how many degrees I needed and ordered non adjustable 2 degrees and haven't had any issues. Also, check the gap between upper and lower BJ. If its not right the adjuster wont clamp onto the BJ taper correctly and always end up coming loose. Shouldnt be an issue if you have billet ends but it's something to check.