DA Domination @ Plaster City

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Big congrats to Jesse Ashcraft OA winner, Cody Stuart & his co-dog XTEENA Ashcraft in Treys yellow hot rod!

Kevin/H&M Motorsports

Reaction
Congrats Ashcraft Racing. Thank you Danny Ashcraft and Jesse for taking the chance with us on the R1 Trophy Truck. Looks like its paying off.

XTEENA

Adam's better half
Reaction
It was such a BLAST today!! THANK YOU Trey for letting me co-drive in your car, and THANK you cody for being an amazing driver!! I had o much fun out there, and for my first time racing, I couldn't have asked for more! First place for both Trey and Jesse! What a great weekend!!

(p.s. Pat you still have to get Jesse back! hehehe)

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
It was such a BLAST today!! THANK YOU Trey for letting me co-drive in your car, and THANK you cody for being an amazing driver!! I had o much fun out there, and for my first time racing, I couldn't have asked for more! First place for both Trey and Jesse! What a great weekend!!

(p.s. Pat you still have to get Jesse back! hehehe)
say hello to the new beki wik

Erik Irvine

Reaction
Congrats guys & gal!!!! Who was racing that black 5 car, looked good when I saw it, Looks like the brother of the Precepts car. Sorry to highjack!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Jesse was on it all day. It was tight between him and McCallum until the last lap of the last heat. Then McCallum broke. It was a great race.

Xteena had the biggest smile on her face that last heat. Glad you had fun. CodyS can drive.

Huge props to BRINGTHERUCKUS for saving our race. Way to jump in and help.

Congrats guys & gal!!!! Who was racing that black 5 car, looked good when I saw it, Looks like the brother of the Precepts car. Sorry to highjack!
I don't know but they were movin' it all day. Nice car.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
bunch of sand-baggers --- :rolleyes: what was this a powder-puff race today ?? :eek: bwwahaaaa ;) :cool:

Fourstroker

Reaction
Sadly more no shows, was really looking forward to them being there.:mad:

So Domination.. no

FUN... OH YEAH! Getting more seat time and hanging with friends... Priceless.
Bummer Trey. Sounds like you dominated to me. In our old 10 car we once "Dominated" because we were the only ones to finish. Congrats either way. Having fun and hanging with friends and nobody gettign hurt is a victory right there. Any chance your coming back to Primm in 2 weeks?

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Bummer Trey. Sounds like you dominated to me. In our old 10 car we once "Dominated" because we were the only ones to finish. Congrats either way. Having fun and hanging with friends and nobody gettign hurt is a victory right there. Any chance your coming back to Primm in 2 weeks?
I'll be @ beer bottle pass in my truck as a rescue vehicle. I love taking the worse places to help out. See you there Kevin. Pm sent with my number.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
congrats to the whole ashcraft crew, you were definitely hauling the mail.

Attachments

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Jesse was on it all day. It was tight between him and McCallum until the last lap of the last heat. Then McCallum broke. It was a great race.

Huge props to BRINGTHERUCKUS for saving our race. Way to jump in and help.

McCallum endo'd and had hot coolant go down his back:eek: word is hes doing ok

your welcome trey, im glad i saw it...when a car takes a haaaaarrrrdddd right you know somethings wrong... you guys were moving for the rest of the day.

baja619

Reaction
Word up Ashcraft / DA

Glad to see more TTs racing plaster city.

PRECEPTS

Reaction
The black 5 car is the sister to our old red car, Mike drove the first heat and Jim Anderson drove the second.