• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dakar '18 -Stage 7- La Paz > Uyuni

On the road again!
Upon crossing the border, a change of software is required, which racers and co-drivers will have to install without delay on their hard disks. Against this new backdrop, the daily mileage increases and the dunes temporarily disappear from the landscape. Vigilance is called for on these good tracks that make up most of the route to Uyuni. Once teams reach the barracks, the vehicles are left in the service park, though deprived of their assistance teams for this marathon stage.

Liaison > 302 km - Special > 425 km

6f02e.png
34b13.png

Overall Times:
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.18.34 PM.png

michael_loomis

Where are the updates?! SPH is down!! Here we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael_loomis

Sainz gaining...

GDV 5 back, Nasser 13:34... no SPH yet. Was down at KM129

michael_loomis

SPH major repair. Down over 30 mins now

A_Roben

Any word on what the problem is. Going to be interesting to see the overall at the end of the day

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

michael_loomis

Sainz isn’t one to cruise to a finish either. Anything other than a perfect half a rally, with multiple marathon stages coming, and Nasser/GDV are back in the mix!

michael_loomis

Hell.. unless they are cheating, I doubt Sainz knows SPH is still down. Probably expecting him to be on him at any turn. This could even up things today possibly.

mrlentle

Morning folks. Looks like the surprises keep coming! I guess they'll be robbing parts off of Depres' car for SPH. The big question now will be can Carlos keep it cool and not wad it up. I'n still hoping for a Toyo on the top step!

Last edited: