Dakar 2013 - Stage 8 - Salta, Argentina -> San Miguel, Argentina

erikpn

RDC Crypto
Campbell finished 2nd on stage 8! 0:07:04 behind stage leader Barreda Bort.

bufeo

RDC Crypto
Don't forget we use Celsius -2C works out to 28F

I did forget. Duh! I thought about going over to Boise today (about 1.5 hr drive) for the Fly-fishing Expo but the roads are really icey from the partial thaw yesterday. Three accidents between here and the river.

Sorry, I digress.

Allen R

Advertising supports this site

Short Bus

RDC Crypto
Barrera crushed everyone today for 1st by more than 7 minutes. But look who came in 2nd - JC!!!

Last edited:

CDN11

RDC Crypto
I did forget. Duh! I thought about going over to Boise today (about 1.5 hr drive) for the Fly-fishing Expo but the roads are really icey from the partial thaw yesterday. Three accidents between here and the river.

Sorry, I digress.

Allen R

It is a very good digression> Sorry everyone

CDN11

RDC Crypto
Qatar's Nasser Al-Attiyah has come to a halt near km 118, exactly where the motorcycle riders went off-course en masse earlier today. But the Qatar Red Bull buggy is still on the course, which could mean Al-Attiyah's not sure which way he should go due to all the motorcycle tracks going towards the left.
From Dakar site

_

RDC Crypto
Qatar's Nasser Al-Attiyah has come to a halt near km 118, exactly where the motorcycle riders went off-course en masse earlier today. But the Qatar Red Bull buggy is still on the course, which could mean Al-Attiyah's not sure which way he should go due to all the motorcycle tracks going towards the left.
From Dakar site

17:57 Bikes: The riders lose their bearings
118 km into today's special, all the leaders on the course are straying off the right path. They're all heading towards the mountains instead of following the river, as they should. It looks like Hélder Rodrigues and Paulo Gonçalves are the only ones who are still on track, but some of the leaders seem to be backtracking.