• Forum membership has its advantages....

★ Dakar 2019 - Stage: Center - Universe Robby

Klaus

Administrator
Since most of the conversations here revolve around Robby Gordon....

Memes welcome.
Hater welcome (since the fanboys will outweigh).

Photo Jan 07, 8 33 15 AM.jpg

michael_loomis

Robby vs Kariakin

IMG_4552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yumaoffroad

C320FADA-BE2B-4EC5-9565-C748D2165C1A.png
C320FADA-BE2B-4EC5-9565-C748D2165C1A.png

Last edited:

Dezduster

Alignment looks a little goofy on the kitty, or is it just me?
I noticed that also, I think ride height has been adjusted up without toe adjust or this was done to make the car more stable at speed in hopes of the higher speeds they were hoping for, this is all speculation. Did you notice the tires are already deflated to the 10 PSI Robby mentioned running in the dunes.

spalind

Robby checking out the South Africa Nissan of Shameer Tarizawa...the SA fans are brutal in their comments...”looking for an engine transplant for his sewing machine”, “ask him where his Hummer is”, “his Buggie needs an upgrade”, “wanted to remember what a real race car looks like”....I had to remind them that his sewing machine is still beating out all three of the SA produced Nissan T1 cars...I hated to do it but it has to be done...
86AEAC66-7721-49CB-A613-23A8F594C786.jpeg

Race_addict

Are all SxS vehicles top-speed limited, or just those in the SxS class and not those in the Car (OP1 I believe?) class?

Bricoop

One of Robby's guys posted a photo of RG looking under the ass of a factory car, can't recall which one. With the title "Trophy Truck Ideas"

Personally, I think RG is going to build the new TT with XX geometry.

Dezertpilot

One of Robby's guys posted a photo of RG looking under the ass of a factory car, can't recall which one. With the title "Trophy Truck Ideas"

Personally, I think RG is going to build the new TT with XX geometry.
What year is his new TT supposed to make an appearance?