★ Dakar 2019 - Stage2: Pisco > San Juan de Marcona

HiTempguy

Reaction
Does anyone here know anyone in Quebec Canada in the Valcourt area that would like a couple day trip down to Dakar ??? Please let me know immediately !

Don't know if this has been taken care of, but I posted it on facebook for the rally community to see. Lots of folks in Canada that have worked with the factory rally teams might be able to help.

I could do it, but I'm in Alberta. Happy to hop on a flight though no problem, I'm only 45 minutes from an international airport passport ready to go.

ISRengine

Reaction
Because of who owns CanAm. Bombardier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRP = Bombardier Recreative Products is not owned any more by stupid people who ''drive'' Bombardier transport who build train and plane
there's still some Bombardier family in there and brain capital in boston ;)

strange they look for someone to flight to lima,..., there's guys in Valcourt working there on summer waiting for job at home,...,

Xtreme+ with their RZR had success in the past
Because of who owns CanAm. Bombardier

michael_loomis

Reaction
BRP = Bombardier Recreative Products is not owned any more by stupid people who ''drive'' Bombardier transport who build train and plane
there's still some Bombardier family in there and brain capital in boston ;)

strange they look for someone to flight to lima,..., there's guys in Valcourt working there on summer waiting for job at home,...,

Xtreme+ with their RZR had success in the past

Still a more world known name, with Austrian engines. VS an American brand. IMO.