★ Dakar 2019 - Stage2: Pisco > San Juan de Marcona

michael_loomis

Reaction
We need FishGistics on the case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offspring

Reaction
has the time give-back for fueling come into play? and he'll actually be down by 5 minutes? lol

Offspring

Reaction
should know more when we come up on him being on course for an hour and showing up at wp2 in about 5 min

Short Bus

Reaction
Through WP3 the top 10 positions are less than 1 minute apart. I'm guessing this isn't dunes so far.

Offspring

Reaction
yeah hilldabrand just went to first, a timing thing with the fueling and no rg at wp2 yet, he started at :38 iirc

michael_loomis

Reaction
500 - internal server error.

Team Speed broke Dakar!

ZequeArgentina

Reaction
That might make sense - they took off the 15 minutes for the fuel stop right off the top.
I do think you are both right, not only RG but Hildebrand and Sola in a Can Am are showing top 3, it must probably be that those 15! Mins are already deducted (some maths in the system)

Offspring

Reaction
I do think you are both right, not only RG but Hildebrand and Solanin anCan Am are showing top 3, it must probably be that those 15! Mins are already deducted (some maths in the system)

really dumb of them to not address how this would come into play before hand. Well at least to the rest of the world anyway

Offspring

Reaction
according to the coronel brothers 3 year plan, they really should be doing better mid cycle, 18+ at wp1

michael_loomis

Reaction
What the heck. Maybe they know I just drove by Robby’s shop in Mooresville.

IMG_4554.jpg

ZequeArgentina

Reaction
If you check at trackingdakar.com position by hours (not stage time) you will see that supposedly RG started 21 on the road at 6:38am and for example in wp2 he crossed at 15th position at 7:23am.

For example Erik Van Loon started 3 minutes beforeRG and crossed WP2 7:33am. That should have been 10 minutes after RG physically (by times it’s 13 minutes).
But curiously Erik times appears in that wp2 and following WP3 some minutes before those of RG, in fact RG time still not appeared. In my opinion this confirms that RG, Hildebrand and Sola times are being mathematically reduced 15 minutes