★ Dakar 2021 - Stage 6: Al Qaisumah > Ha'il

MiguelB

Super Moderator
Reaction

More photos in the link above!

2021-RB-RookieQuintero-1.jpg2021-RB-RookieQuintero-4.jpg2021-RB-RookieQuintero-7.jpg2021-RB-RookieQuintero-10.jpg2021-RB-RookieQuintero-15.jpg2021-RB-RookieQuintero-16.jpg

Ferrari333SP

Reaction
I think the Coronels need a better engine supplier at this point; much slower on top speed than it should be, with an oil leak to boot

GBRACER

Reaction
Im pretty much disapointed with the Coronels this year they seem to be on a vacation tour, stopping at all the breakdowns/crashes, not pushing to compete but just to finish they have done better,

Offspring

Reaction
Im pretty much disapointed with the Coronels this year they seem to be on a vacation tour, stopping at all the breakdowns/crashes, not pushing to compete but just to finish they have done better,

They've always been that way it's just now they are in a big motor, big travel vehicle and clearly aren't racing. That being said, I still enjoy them being there and the media they put out.

ISRengine

Reaction
It's a restrictor to displacement issue, JMO
The coronel are using a 37.2 mm restrictor, Dumas (Rebellion) is using 37mm
coronel buggy1850kg
4x2 petrol fia 1580kg
i think they was joking, The coronel have not push it to the limit
Dumas have said he have a little more than 300hp, the coronel have 370, I am sure Dumas is close to the minimum weight allowed since he is from endurance racing (24 h le man)
was funny but not a real test