Dakar 2022 TV

Walter

RDC Crypto
Website
walternashlaw.com
Is Dakar '22 on any TV channel?

It is streamed in different places, but any Cable/Satellite TV coverage?

RobinsonMS

RDC Crypto
I had the same question, I see Peacock listed on the Dakar page and saw FloRacing listed on Cycle News. Hard to tells what is upcoming on Peacock and cant tell if the pay version is required. I use Peacock to watch Supercross and Motocross, TV listing arent always right and DVR misses some of the races

Advertising supports this site

Walter

RDC Crypto
Website
walternashlaw.com
I had the same question, I see Peacock listed on the Dakar page and saw FloRacing listed on Cycle News. Hard to tells what is upcoming on Peacock and cant tell if the pay version is required. I use Peacock to watch Supercross and Motocross, TV listing arent always right and DVR misses some of the races

Fox Sports was shown as well on a Dakar page but I do not see it on their schedule.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
The you tube Red Bull wrap ups are pretty good, they do focus on their riders, but cover all the top teams.

Smokeat

RDC Crypto
It's on the "Olympic Channel" this year. Ch # 598 on Frontier fios. First episode 5 pm PT on 1-2-2022.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
We get a lot of packages with our Verizon…

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Just in case nobody knows, the red bull tv app is completely free and has tons of cool stuff on there. WRC, all kinds of crazy downhill mountain biking, the hare scrambles. Good stuff.

Cloudisthevan

RDC Crypto
Yes but who is having live "full" coverage? So many times, its three minutes of actual racing and the rest either background stories or whatever. I signed up for Peacock but do not see an actual "Olympic Channel". There are a few segments on previous Olympic events but nothing that would be an actual channel. Maybe said channel will appear when the Dakar starts but I would like to know now as I do not want to miss any of the actual coverage. Thanks

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
In the past lots of media/TV streams/shows etc emerge as the race kicks off.
Its almost like every media house keeps their strength of coverage covered until its go time.

Pokerface.

Come race day we will post professional along with viral media content here in the forum as an aggregator.

3 more days.

brad inch

RDC Crypto
youtube tv has a free trail.i think i will do this .not sure how long it is but it is free.i will wait tell sunday to sign up and see what happens.i anyone finds it on peacock let us know because i already pay for that.

TecateRay

RDC Crypto
Yes but who is having live "full" coverage? So many times, its three minutes of actual racing and the rest either background stories or whatever. I signed up for Peacock but do not see an actual "Olympic Channel". There are a few segments on previous Olympic events but nothing that would be an actual channel. Maybe said channel will appear when the Dakar starts but I would like to know now as I do not want to miss any of the actual coverage. Thanks
I also signed up for Peacock with my COX Cable but can’t find anything on it for Dakar. Olympic channel on COX regular cable shows it on their schedule but of course that channel requires another “subscription” from COX.
Does anyone know for sure how to find DAKAR on Peacock? I did a search on Peacock and got the “No results found” message.

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
I also signed up for Peacock with my COX Cable but can’t find anything on it for Dakar. Olympic channel on COX regular cable shows it on their schedule but of course that channel requires another “subscription” from COX.
Does anyone know for sure how to find DAKAR on Peacock? I did a search on Peacock and got the “No results found” message.
I don't see it, either, but I have Olympic channel on my cable package. Unless Peacock activates it today, which is possible.