Dakota / Durango Arms

jeff

Reaction
I've seen a few 2wd Dakotas and one Durango that have wider upper and lower arms, and most of them are running a coilover too. Any idea who is building these arms? The Glassworks site has an example of what I'm talking about. Prerunners.com also has a picture of a white Dakota, owned by someone by the name of Charles, anybody know him or know if he as an e-mail?

Thanks.

Donahoe

Reaction
Berry at
Bk fabworks built a pretty nice Durango...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

jeff

Reaction
Anyone have any PICS of the BK Fabworks Dodge stuff? Am I correct in assuming that the black Durango on Glassworks site is the BK built Durango?

Thanks Kreg, appreciate the response.

Aloha

Tyson

Reaction
Also, does anyone know what kind of travel that durango/dakota kits are pulling?

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Greg

Reaction
The white Dakota pics were taken at Laughlin and he is from the San Diego area. I belive he is a regular on SDPrerunners.com. I think he built it all himself.

Greg

Motorider

Reaction
Actually the white dodge that hangs with Chance from SD prerunners had his truck built by Glen at GR Fabrications in Chula Vista, on the same street as race ready. It looks really good, but i think for the money that he spent, it needs to be set-up a bit better, and get more than 15" of travel. Just my .02

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
How much was it? 15" of travel on stock mounting points sounds pretty good to me, unless you want to extend the hell out of the arms.

just my .02

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez>My Web Page</A>

Motorider

Reaction
When I was talking to him he said around 6k, and the lower arms looked really good, but for that much, I think that the pivot points could have been moved.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I havent seen the truck but 6k seems pretty fair for an A-Arm coilover set-up, fabbed and installed by a reputable shop. 6K is a decent price for a coilover front end on an I beam truck and I beam trucks are cheap(er) to build.

Kris

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez>My Web Page</A>