Damage Report (D-Day)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The Piece came home in one piece. Only thing lost was a few seconds due to my crappy driving :)

The General on the other hand is now in a lot of pieces lol. It was fun rolling it and then beating the crap out of it...everyone got a little piece of it by either kicking it or jumping on it or hitting it....The General WILL NOT return anymore lol!

R.I.P The General!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

mattrick88

Reaction
well it looks like i bent an axle shaft or blew out a bearing in the rear. i still have to figure it out. i was hoping it was just an out of balance tire but oh well. my steering got a little over worked because of the very soft silt in some of the turns but thats to be expected with the weak rack on the newer rangers.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
My truck came home in one piece, unfortunely I lost 3 $12 offroad lights off the big kicker :)

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."

Bonzen

Reaction
Bent the crap out of the lower half of my front bumper(but it still protected the radiatorso it's all good), blew out an upper coilover bushing and washer, and put some big gashes/dents in the front part of my frame where the 4wd and lower control arms mount. Thats about it, truck drove straight at 75mph all the way home to San Diego.

-Ryan

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
I came out well after about 20 pace laps and three race laps.

Broken fender, mangled but still functioning fan belt.

Due to the lack of a front skid pan, dirt enters and throws my belts = DNF

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.

cleartoy

Reaction
I came down hard on the drivers front, and now that side is sagging. Just got to crank the coil over threaded ring to compensate.

Stereo fell into the dash. Other than that it was fine!!!!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
ididnt even race but on the way home last night there was an inpromp to race down the 15 from baseline till the 91 and i got a little bed damage thanks to a red ranger nerfin me guess its time to bulid a better bumper bed cage contraption. Im not complainin though that was really fun i thought now only if i could get some more HP to keep up and get revenge next time.

Gregg

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Upon further investigation I now have some tweaked motor mounts, woohoo!

Oh, and a bruised ego from Austin beating me :)

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."

Timmah

Reaction
Well, where do I start..............
I'll start at the front - frt bumper bent, core support and rt headlight assy wasted, coolant overflow res smashed, air cleaner accordionized, frt eng cage tweaked, bent rt radius arm and mount, rt custom beam bent, rt coilover bent, rt door trashed, rt frt fender in multiple pieces, hood is junk, windshield shattered, scratches on roof, rt frt wheel bent, rt side of bed caved, and pride took a heavy hit too!

Rollovers suck! Especially when nobody got it on film!

Timmah will be back better than new! I'm thinking a new cage with outriggers!!

GO BIG AND DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!!

frankh

Reaction
Just to make all of you feel better. We had no damage at all, unless you want to count a blown tire on the trailer on the way home.