Damen Jeffries

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Anyone know why Damen Jeffries withdrew from the Baja 500? His new TT is nice, too bad it won't shine!

Brannon

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
They are waiting for parts... He plans to run the next BITD with it. And they are supposed to be running the 500 with the 1 car, but I didn't see him on the list. It could be a last minute thing if they do it I guess.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I was at the pre run for the Tonopah race, and damen jeffries was there pre running. My guess is that he is going to skip the baja 500 because it is too close to Tonopah. He probably wants to race the BITD race because Ford puts up money for 1st and 2nd place in Trophy Truck at BITD. The baja 500 is just too close to Tonopah.

Junior

Reaction
Skipping the Baja 500 in favor of the Tonopah race? I don't think so.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Does he still own the Porter class 1 with the killer Wally World flame job?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Clifford

Reaction
It's not going to be the same with Damen Jefferies withdrawing. He wouldn't be entering his Porter, that was sold to Mcmillins about a year ago. I would bet dollars to donuts that it would be his Jimco. The same Jimco that he entered in the Nevada 2000.

martininsocal

Reaction
i don't think damen owns the old jimco he raced last year. mcmillans own the porter and i believe rick romans bought the jimco. if damen pulled the tt from the 500, look for him to race with romans in the 1 car. he and rick ran together in many la rana races in romans old 10 car and damen used ricks newer car, "blackie" at the navada 200 last year. its a big bear thing!

If your gonna go, go BIG

scott

Reaction
His Porter PR1 was sold to McMillin last year. If he does run his Class 1 it will be his Jimco Pre-runner, that has about 220 HP.......