• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dan Vance CAN Drive

Greg

Sat. night Dan Vance got a chance to drive Frank Hines' "street stock" oval track car at Ventura Speedway. Thousands of dollars were lost on bets do to the fact that Dan DIDNT spin-out, crash, or total the car, and (to our supprise) ran a competetive race. A few of us were privey to watch Dan's first attemt at oval track and were quite impressed. He did really good, almost too good. That boy can drive a race car!! The very best part was the HUGE grin he was wearing at the end of the night. Good job Dan. Now if we can only get you to race short course.

Greg

frankh

I have to agree Dan did great. And who said they don't nerf. Dan I still can't believe you drove your truck "all" the way up here. Greg how did you like your scenic drive though Fillmore.

Greg

The drive was great Frank, it was pretty quick going that way too. I fixed my noise problem and had a quiet drive home. Tell Dale the next time I'm up there we'll really race.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

Thanks for a great weekend guys! And thanks for the hospitality Frank and Carolyn! Dan...you do rock, just don't let it go to your head!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

WFODAN

Thanks for the comments guys . I had a blast !! Especially once I found out that nerfing was legal . I would love to run the car again Frank if that is possible ? I still want my revenge on those Duke Boys
( car 01 ) !! Next time though , I won't be nerfing . That car can win I tell you ! As for me driving my truck all the way there ........ Hey , it's a street truck right ?? I take it everywhere . Thanks again for giving me the chance to try out the dirt oval in such an awesome car , and thanks to everyone that made the drive to cheer me on .

Dan Vance